House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Its time to buy

Inside Track Layoff 44 Employees Getting Into Crash Positions

boxing.gif

BAM! BIG BLOW FOR THEM!

The firm, Britain's biggest property club, last week axed 44 staff and announced it would cease offering free taster seminars held at hotels and conference centres

I thought you could make money up and down markets - obviously not then...

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/mortgages/art...mp;in_page_id=8

and the newer article from Masked Tulip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dmstandar...d%3D56%26ct%3D5

http://www.insidetrack.co.uk/index.aspx/pcms/site.about_us/

We have a team of more than 250 expert staff who are based in offices in the UK, Spain, USA, and Hong Kong

44/250 x 100% = 17% workforce laid off - and this is just the start!!!!

Edited by notanewmember

Anyone who needs to spend £2,500 on a seminar and pay up to £6,500 "fees"

to a bunch of suits shouldn't be in the BTL market in the first place.

If someone can't figure out rent/mortgage/tenants/profit/tax on a single

sheet of paper all on their very own, forget it.

The only ones gaining from this sorry debacle are the Directors of the Fund.

Inside Track will soon publish its accounts for 2007 and these are expected to show a sharp fall in profits and numbers of people at free seminars. In 2006, the number of attendees fell to 25,000 from 32,000 the year before. The number paying the £2,500 fee dropped to 3,400 from 4,400.

2005. 4400 x £2500 = £11,000,000

2006. 3400 x £2500 = £8,500,000

WOW - they sure were paid well acting as the middle men!

Real money spinner that was fooling people to draw equity out of their houses and using life savings to buy overpriced property.

I for one am very disappointed the free seminars are no more. I attended a number of them in an attempt to understand Inside Track's offering but, unfortunately, I was too stupid to understand.

I believe they played a vital role in educating people in the UK to understand that, as our economy is f*cked, it was sensible, possible and inevitable that we would all become property millionaires.

How I wish I had bought in earlier.

I'll be sorry to see them go. I lead a fairly sedentary life and my reactions to their adverts on the radio often gave me the only exercise I got all day.

They will be sorely missed.

Is it true they are giving people who paid for their weekend seminars their money back. If it is true, it's not necessary. People should be grateful to have paid for such wonderful inside knowledge.

RIP.

P.S. I think it says a lot about the state of this country that successful organisations like Inside Track are lambasted for their success in helping to maintain growth for Gordon. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Edited by Lets' get it right

Inside Track will soon publish its accounts for 2007 and these are expected to show a sharp fall in profits and numbers of people at free seminars. In 2006, the number of attendees fell to 25,000 from 32,000 the year before. The number paying the £2,500 fee dropped to 3,400 from 4,400.

2005. 4400 x £2500 = £11,000,000

2006. 3400 x £2500 = £8,500,000

WOW - they sure were paid well acting as the middle men!

Real money spinner that was fooling people to draw equity out of their houses and using life savings to buy overpriced property.

that money was just the start of the fleecing

they them made finder fees, special club fees ect

I for one am very disappointed the free seminars are no more. I attended a number of them in an attempt to understand Inside Track's offering but, unfortunately, I was too stupid to understand...

You know, if you shove your tongue any further into your cheek you could do yourself an injury.

Don't come crying to us if the wind changes and you get stuck!

if you google inside track

you find right after their paid for ads sits loads of scare stories about them.kinda hard to run a buisness with that kind of google output.

they are finished, and the real stories will come out soon by a sacked employee no doubt