House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Investors Suffer As Buy-to-let Backfires

Wow, didn't see that kind of thing coming... <_<

Admitting you are into "buy to regret" at a dinner party in 2009 will be like saying you were heavily into the dot com stocks - i.e. an indicator of low-intelligence/large greed.

Wow, didn't see that kind of thing coming... <_<

Admitting you are into "buy to regret" at a dinner party in 2009 will be like saying you were heavily into the dot com stocks - i.e. an indicator of low-intelligence/large greed.

Thats what all those signs at the seaside mean-- B&B---- buy and bust

Luv it " BUY TO REGRET" . :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess the only one who got rich out of this scam was Mr Tony McKay (Inside Track Owner) The article must has been a typo it should have said Join up and "Help me retire in 3 - 5 years " .

Edited by joey

Luv it " BUY TO REGRET" . :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess the only one who got rich out of this scam was Mr Tony McKay (Inside Track Owner) The article must has been a typo it should have said Join up and "Help me retire in 3 - 5 years " .

McKay is a fat tosser from Oz, just the MD really.

The `real` player is Jim Moore (and who is pulling his strings?) :ph34r:

Hi TMT

Before the block was built in 2004, Inside Track urged investors to buy two-bedroom flats it said were worth £140,000 and likely to attract up to £650 a month in rent. It is not known what the properties are worth today, but a two-bedroom flat in the development failed to sell at auction in December for a guide price of £70,000. The flat is now let for £425 a month.

The last property which sold ( Completed December 2007 ) in the block is shown as having sold for £70k Flat 286 Sold £70k Originally bought £103k August 2005

It looks like the market has fallen again if the property failed to sell at auction in December for £70k. I don't recall seeing any properties in that block coming through any of the Live Auctions that we've followed on here ( But I may be wrong! )

Perhaps they are holding onto it and don't want to set a new price - if it's renting at £425pcm then the value is nearer to £25k to £35k than £70k

Regards

M21er

McKay is a fat tosser from Oz, just the MD really.

The `real` player is Jim Moore (and who is pulling his strings?) :ph34r:

I Think Inside Track are Saints compared to some of the Australian Spruikers, though not surprised there are some Aussies involved as its totally unregulated over there tons of free "Get Rich Quick Seminars" which course lead to "I can't tell you all this in 3 hours" with a carrot left dangling, You need to come to the weekend seminar which cost $$$$, but if you sign up today you get this reduction. Then more $$$ for Platinum membership and great discounts off people in the know with no cash down, Other People's Money etc etec

Henry Kaye one of the Ozzy Spruikers he was charging upto $50K for his education coursese and then the double whammy selling them his own develeopment stock which he had fraudantly bought. His calling card was "Do you want to retire broke, Retire in 3-5 years enrol today"

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/09/...4082867568.html

http://www.jenman.com.au/news_item.php?id=204

and KING CON Dudley Quinlivan whi had a Bolier Room on the Gold Coast scam cold calling people to but over-valued property

http://www.jenman.com.au/news_item.php?id=91

http://www.jenman.com.au/news_item.php?id=37

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...41-3122,00.html

Some classic articles, The UK has Inside Track, Australia has tons of others totally unregulated and people queueing up to throw their money mostly babyboomers