House Price Crash Forum

Is This Housepricecrash.co.uk?

HOLA441

The more i come on this site, the more it is becoming an economics forum. I know economics give off vital indicators as to where the house market is heading but house price threads are starting to dwindle in the shadow of CPI, RPI, NR, Bear Stearns etc.

Personally i'am here to keep tabs on House prices and look at the hard evidence, when i say hard evidence i mean Mortgage Approvals, Nationwide, Haliwide and LR Data.

When is the next batch of figures out in Regards to House Prices etc?

Does anyone feel like they are getting lost in a middle of an economics forum?

Maybe its an oppurtunity to start a www.commoditiescrash.co.uk or a www.goldwillgothesamewayasproperty.co.uk

HOLA442
The more i come on this site, the more it is becoming an economics forum. I know economics give off vital indicators as to where the house market is heading but house price threads are starting to dwindle in the shadow of CPI, RPI, NR, Bear Stearns etc.

Personally i'am here to keep tabs on House prices and look at the hard evidence, when i say hard evidence i mean Mortgage Approvals, Nationwide, Haliwide and LR Data.

When is the next batch of figures out in Regards to House Prices etc?

Does anyone feel like they are getting lost in a middle of an economics forum?

Maybe its an oppurtunity to start a www.commoditiescrash.co.uk or a www.goldwillgothesamewayasproperty.co.uk

The economy in general, and the collapse of the credit and derivatives bubble in particular, are integral to house prices. I don't think you can really discuss one without the other. Without the concept of mortgage backed securities and other such opaque financial instruments, lending would not have got out of hand and house prices would not have been able to soar as they have done.

HOLA443
Guest Shedfish

i posted one here earlier, which sank without a trace...

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...t&p=1024324

The total for gross lending in February was £24 billion, down from £25.9 billion in January and six per cent off the pace of last February's lending.

Gross Lending Down In February

the events in the markets have been much more exciting, frankly...