House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I'M WITH STUPID

Kirsty On Radio 4 This Lunchtime

Looking forward to this :lol:

I wonder if she thinks btl is a good bet at the moment

I will be at work, can someone ring up with a serious q then ask her about the hat and when its going to happen? I know she is a fat bi*ch, but I reckon she will struggle with eating even that! :lol:

Guest Skint Academic

A researcher phoned me up about this. I was caught off-guard by it and didn't make myself as clear as I could have done. So the researcher came up with the usual line of there being a lot of view points to get across and my one might not be one of them. But I've written down my spiel just in case.

I forgot to mention that I've been forced to move back in with my parents. Doh!

I just had a call from a researcher too asking if I would contribute as I posted a message asking if Kirsty feels guilty about her part in creating the current house price bubble and all its connotations.

I'm at work unfortunately, but nice to know they are asking people with opinions like mine to speak to her.

i hate it when they handpick the callers to get a so called non biased opinion through.

doing so stops any chance of public feeling coming across.

the researchers will be selecting a cross section that does nothing but stifle the debate.

Kirsty is blaiming all of us for spending far too much on other goods when we should be ploughing it all into property...

You cant beat her for property ramping :) She just can't help herself.

What is she saying now? My radio is in pieces... :(

She's saying that it's no wonder you can't afford a house if you've been wasting your money on luxuries like radios.

Now she's lecturing people on consumer expenditure, and says "Have we lost touch with the importance of owning the roof over our heads" -ie don't spend on consumer rubbish spend more on houses.

She one of the worst person I have ever heard on the radio. So people should live in empty houses not eat, drinkl just to get the biggest house possible to keep her and her VI friends in jobs.

She started to loose all credibility when trying to answer a callers question about coming off fixed rate and going onto "libor." Caller quickly ushered off with a "wish you luck."

Guest Skint Academic

One fundamental point she hasn't realised is that consumer goods such as dishwashers are far cheaper now than they used to be. So even if you refuse to buy all your white goods, it still won't save you enough money to buy a house.

My response was originally about why lending should be restricted to 3 1/2 times salary with a 10% deposit and only one mortgage per person. Houses should be homes not investments.

She one of the worst person I have ever heard on the radio. So people should live in empty houses not eat, drinkl just to get the biggest house possible to keep her and her VI friends in jobs.

That was awful, truly awful. The woman is either wicked or stupid.

Guest Skint Academic
If your listening... you'll know why

Looks like I switched the radio off just in time. Go on, what did she say? :huh::unsure:

In response to the "I'm on a Libor-linked mortgage - will I be Ok ?" caller, Kirsty said that she was surprised that someone purchasing on a Government shared-ownership scheme would have a mortgage that is "not connected to the government interest rate"....

Unbelievable.