House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laurejon

Get Your Own Back On The Banks

Ever had those annoying phone calls, or paid money into the branch only to have an acne faced chav insist you come in for a financial healthcheck.

Well given the UK's Banks Recent performance, should we now be ringing them at all times of day and night and suggesting they make some time for a financial healthcheck ?

If you want to speak to a representative in Bangalore.

6% wiped off the Indian Stock Exchange, yet another miracle economy faces up to the real facts of life.

Debt has to be repaid, and if the borrower doesnt have the money, you are stuffed.

And here's me thinking you were going to suggest a mass withdrawal of cash...

That would be like asking your children if they have the £30 for their keep, we know the answer before we ask the question.

And here's me thinking you were going to suggest a mass withdrawal of cash...

that only works if people have cash, from what i hear they got nothing but debt

No wonder this nation is in financial strife, its just occured to me that as we have a Government composed of Catholics they have been practising the withdrawel method on our money as well as their c0cks.

i went into a bank for the first time since i opened my account (some 6 years ago when i was 16)

was pretty suprised at the people there,

a lot of them where yungish chavs

one ended or started each sentance with "bruv" :P

i went into a bank for the first time since i opened my account (some 6 years ago when i was 16)

was pretty suprised at the people there,

did they offer you a slug outta there bottle of white lightning

Guest Bart of Darkness

They probably didn't know the difference between were and where either, or how to spell "youngish". :rolleyes:

Ever had those annoying phone calls, or paid money into the branch only to have an acne faced chav insist you come in for a financial healthcheck.

Well given the UK's Banks Recent performance, should we now be ringing them at all times of day and night and suggesting they make some time for a financial healthcheck ?

:lol: Love it!