House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KingCharles1st

First Luxury Goods To Dissappear- Or Go Out Of Favour?

Guest KingCharles1st

Im in the market for a good 37" flat screen- how long before I can get one for 300 quid?

Im in the market for a good 37" flat screen- how long before I can get one for 300 quid?

I have three stag do's to go to this year, all in the UK, last year at least one would have been abroad.

One was actually moved from barcelona to brighton after people complained of the cost,

Oh right yes the title says luxury goods.

Erm usb sticks and muffins?

I have three stag do's to go to this year, all in the UK, last year at least one would have been abroad.

One was actually moved from barcelona to brighton after people complained of the cost,

Oh right yes the title says luxury goods.

Erm usb sticks and muffins?

ive never eating a muffin, or a usb stick

Don't think we will going overseas during the summer holidays. The flights to Florida / Caribbean are 2k plus. This is for 2 adults and 2 children :ph34r: . Shan't complain too much as we had a similar type holiday last year although the flights were about £500 less.

I m waiting for 512 GB usb sticks to be under £100.

Then I ll store everything I ever eyeballed, watched, played, learned or listened to like, DVD, CD, MP3, MP4, gif, jpeg, bmp, doc, xls, txt, html, wav, video games etc....

Who needs a brain when you can store everything on a stick?

Some girlfriends will go at the slightest sign of a decreasing income.

........but DON'T get bitter....... ;)

She said she loved me but when she left she took the TV, the bed, and the VCR. Guess when we were at home and she said, I love you, I love you, I love you. I must have been standing in front of the TV, the bed, or the VCR. So like an idiot, I believed her. I love you, you big 19 incher...Thanks honey. It’s what she can’t have. Now the Toshiba’s gone. What am I going to do? Get bitter?.....

You can‘t get bitter man. Just because someone tells you they love you, and then they leave. You gotta think there‘s a reason. You‘ve gotta find a bright side. You‘ve gotta move on after they leave.... You know what? I’m glad she left. It helped my career. Because I’m driven now. I’m driven by a fantasy.

A fantasy that one day this girl who I loved more than anything in the world - and she said she loved me - then left, that one day she’s going to be living somewhere, in a trailer park, living with this ex-welder, 600 pounds, fur all over his back, drinks beer, farts, belches, beats the kids, watches the Dukes Of Hazzard every night -and has to have it explained to him.

She‘s going to have nine little kids with rickets, bring home dead animals from the side of the road for them to eat at night, dirt in their hair, birds in their face, and rats laying eggs in their ears every night.

One night that welders going to be making love to her, he‘s going to be on top, suddenly his hearts going to explode and she‘s going to be trapped under 600 pounds of flaccid, fish belly cellulite, shifting like the tides of the oceans, as blood, phlegm and bile pour out of his mouth and nose, into her face, and just before she drowns in that tepid puddle of afterbirth,she‘s going to turn to The Tonight Show on TV:

And I‘m going to be on it.” - Bill Hicks

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

i aint had a holiday in 20 years

not gonna start now.

my idea of a holiday is a couple of weeks of doing nothing, not rushing around taking pictures.i go back to work very relaxed

BUT BUT BUT you must "go" somewhere!

How could you possibly face they shame when people ask you where are you going on your holidays - you'll have to look aimlessly at the ground and say i didnt go anywhere, just was relaxing!!!

Oh the shame!!!

Dont you want to impress everyone by saying you went skiing in Austria; Visited the mountains of Salzberg; White water rafting down the Colorado; Walked the Great Wall of China or climbed tabletop mountain in Austrailia!!!!!

Oh for shame!!!

Don't think we will going overseas during the summer holidays. The flights to Florida / Caribbean are 2k plus. This is for 2 adults and 2 children :ph34r: . Shan't complain too much as we had a similar type holiday last year although the flights were about £500 less.

If you think that's expensive I wouldn't even try to have a holiday in this country. 2K would just about cover a cottage in cornwall for 4 for 2 weeks! Just last week I emailed someone about booking their cottage in Cornwall for 1 week, the week after Easter; they had the cheek to tell me that the price would normally be £1400 but because there are just 4 of us, she would be willing to let us have it for £975!! I had to stop myself from using explitives in my reply but needless to say that we did not book that cottage.

www.flashearth.com is great for going anywhere in the world.

Just click on the black intro square [not the links] and you can fly anywhere in seconds.

+ and - to zoom in or out, arrow keys to move about.

You can also type in land marks, places or postcodes in the search box.

See you on Mount Everest!

not gonna start now.

my idea of a holiday is a couple of weeks of doing nothing, not rushing around taking pictures.i go back to work very relaxed

Snap! I thought it was just me :P

Forget all the hassle of spending loads on going somewhere sunny to get drunk. A fortnight in the summer going for hill walks, visting nature reserves and catching up with old friends; best kind of holiday in the world :)

Guest Bart of Darkness

28 years for me.

I suppose I ought to go somewhere, but quite frankly it's too much effort to go into town, let alone anywhere further. ;)

I'm more a crumpet man myself

There's always one isn't there. :rolleyes: