House Price Crash Forum

on now

Haha, you beat me to it!

Leading with withdrawal of mortgage products, bear stearns, credit crunch and err....

Calls for Government Intervention.

Edited by Timm

Lets hope so, get the house price collapse out of the way then deal with the wider ramifications. Hopefully the sheeple will make Browns position impossible.

Like your username the sheeple will definately be dancing... and running. :lol:

'Deal or no deal' being the order of the day - or should it be 'Countdown' to the oncoming recession! :lol:

The reduction in Bear Stearns shares for JP Morgan was not that far from 'Fifteen to One' :lol:

This lloyds tsb dude sounds very sensible. I wonder if he was that sensible when he was in charge or if it's just now he is "out of the loop" that he can see everything without the mass need to earn loads of cash....

Do you think the non-HPC reading public realise that "shrinkage of the mortgage market" = "House Price Crash"?

10% will... the rest are either not clever enough or are still suffering from heavy brainwashing. :ph34r:

The reduction in Bear Stearns shares for JP Morgan was not that far from 'Fifteen to One' :lol:

Well its getting Ugly (betty) and there will be a lot of Desperate Housewives out there when hubby doesn't get his bonus this year and they have to sack the nanny and cancel their hols! :lol: Those City boys are Shameless!

This lloyds tsb dude sounds very sensible. I wonder if he was that sensible when he was in charge or if it's just now he is "out of the loop" that he can see everything without the mass need to earn loads of cash....

Really? He basically said mortgages have been cheap (due to snazzy products) which is a good thing and now they are going to get more expensive. Cheap mortgages = Cheap credit and that is what pumped the housing bubble over the last 8 yrs or so. So more expensive mortgages means more repossessions and a property crash. He can't have one way only. Silly ole b£gger.

The era of cheap money is over he said.

What about all the BTL property portfolios with their IO mortgages???!!! :lol::ph34r:

I know a guy with two in Margate fully let out to DHSS. He's just got back from a two month holiday in Thailand.

The era of cheap money is over he said.

What about all the BTL property portfolios with their IO mortgages???!!! :lol::ph34r:

I thought he said the era of SHEEP money was over.