House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

we the sheeple

Macca Stumps Up £24.3m

Does anyone want to estimate how many times they did the nasty together? It'd be amusing to work out exactly how much per shag he's ended up paying....

She had her own wood between her legs I heard- didnt need him except for cash.

Does anyone want to estimate how many times they did the nasty together? It'd be amusing to work out exactly how much per shag he's ended up paying....

A miner in Africa has an accident and loses a leg. He says to his mate "I'm ******ed, who will want a one legged gold digger?" His mate says "try Paul McCartney"

Bloody cheapskate. I hoped she'd get half his money.

Every time the @rse sits at his piano at a bloody charity gig encouraging us to pay up with our credit cards I find myself shouting at him - For every million you give, I'll match it with a tenner - you pompous @rse.

People like him make me want to believe in God and a day of judgement.

'All right wack, you wrote some songs down there then? Hmm, and made a serious shedload of money doing it.'

'Ah yes Lord, but I used to do me whack for, like, charitee and all dat. I was always willing to bash out the old 'Let it be' for St. Bob whenever he was doing a concert like.'

'But when you were sitting there playing against a backdrop of starving children, didn't it bother your conscience that you had 800 million in the bank and they were dying of starvation?'

'Oh yes, sure thing, but I used to give plenty to charity you know, a million here and a million there. Always ready to sing for a charity's supper too.'

'Well Paul me old mate, I hate to say it but I think you're a ****. You could have given 790 million to charity and still be better off than 99.99% of people on the planet ... but no, you just had to be one of the world's richest men. I have more time for a bloke struggling to get by who dips his hand in his pocket and pulls out a tenner for charity than I do for you. Have you brought an asbestos suit with you by any chance?'

A miner in Africa has an accident and loses a leg. He says to his mate "I'm ******ed, who will want a one legged gold digger?" His mate says "try Paul McCartney"

/coffee has been just spat on a Dell keyboard for this :lol:

That's it, I'm logging off. You get the award for funniest post of the day!

She had her own wood between her legs I heard- didnt need him except for cash.

Wow that was clever you offensive git. Just hope you never ever lose a limb. *****.

Money well spent if it stops her talking, nothing else seems to.

p-o-p

There are some sick tw*ts posting here. I repeat, I hope none of you lot ever have the misfortune to lose a limb......

Cant joke about reality now?

You don't have a leg to stand on.

look on the bright side,she can still do 3/4 of the hokey cokey.

It's a very sad world we live in when Sir Paul McCartney and his wife are

facing divorce and all anyone seems to want to do is make jokes about her

false leg.

Personally, I think it's prosthetic :lol:

It's a very sad world we live in when Sir Paul McCartney and his wife are

facing divorce and all anyone seems to want to do is make jokes about her

false leg.

Personally, I think it's prosthetic :lol:

Heather: Paul, I want you to buy me a plane.

Paul: O.K. I'll get you a lady shave for your other leg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is worth 850 million yet the judge says he has assets of only 400 million. Why did this even go to court? He makes more in interest in a year than what she has recieved. He dragged the case out so she couldn't even afford solicitors in the end. He is a tight git but at least he is resident here and pays his taxes which is more than you can say for the other w@nker tight gits like Sir @rse Mick Jagger Rod Stewart Sir @rse Sean Conery. My @rse the lot of them.

He is worth 850 million yet the judge says he has assets of only 400 million. Why did this even go to court? He makes more in interest in a year than what she has recieved. He dragged the case out so she couldn't even afford solicitors in the end. He is a tight git but at least he is resident here and pays his taxes which is more than you can say for the other w@nker tight gits like Sir @rse Mick Jagger Rod Stewart Sir @rse Sean Conery. My @rse the lot of them.

Lets not forget Bono and Bob Geldoff who both lobby Governments to spend taxpayers money in the third world, when they dont pay taxes themselves as both are now offshore!!!.