House Price Crash Forum
punter

Jim Cramer: 'bear Stearns Is Fine'

Nice.

And he pointed out the elephant in the room: JP Morgan part owns and totally controls the Federal Reserve. Handing over $30bn of the taxpayers' funds to JPB to finance a "rescue" (or should that be take-over) smells corrupt.

The suckers on Yahoo BSC message board are not happy with Cramer.

what, like this guy? Poor F*cker....

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%...=2&off=1#-1

or this one :

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%...mp;frt=2#103957

I BOUGHT 5K BSC SHARES ON FRIDAY BUY LUCKY I PUT STOP IN AT 28 16-Mar-08 09:16 pm
:lol::lol::lol: Shouldnt put your money somewhere you dont understand punk!!! HE got $3.50 a share! Edited by mbga9pgf

My God there are some retards on that messageboard, makes the banter in here look positively highbrow.

Well I am sure if some people left here and went there it would vastly improve the average IQ of both places. :)

Well I am sure if some people left here and went there it would vastly improve the average IQ of both places. :)

Enjoy yourself over there then.

Poor *******.

On the other hand, very funny sh*t.

Check out this....

I margined my entire account fully to try to get enough to pay down my mortgage, now I have 575K in mortgage debt, and a $270,000 margin call. My wife said she's had it. What do I do now?

JESUS T*TTY FUC*ING CHRIST!!!!!

Oh, "Someone" has edited the Wikipedia entry for cramer too... check out the criticisms section.... :lol:

Edited by mbga9pgf

Guest X-QUORK

And another!

Cramer on the fact that Lehman and Bear Stearns are really undervalued and a great buy...

Cramer was an uber BULL at the start of the credit crunch, it was just so ironic how he became the blow-hard about it at the start and said stocks will still go up.

yeah he's a perma Bull, hopefully he gets canned...

Crammer is just a showman , imo he needs a truck load of cement funneled down his gob .

If i was Cramer i'd lie low for a while now. Someone out of pocket & pi55ed off enough is just liable to go after him, don't you think?

:o

Anyone who is retarded enough to listen to his mindless bull(sh*t) ramblings and not do their own research deserves to loose the shirt off their back <_<

Anyone who is retarded enough to listen to his mindless bull(sh*t) ramblings and not do their own research deserves to loose the shirt off their back <_<

Try telling that to Joe Sixpack as he dusts down his high velocity rifle with a telescopic sight attached.

Try telling that to Joe Sixpack as he dusts down his high velocity rifle with a telescopic sight attached.

won't need a telescopic sight were thats going :o