House Price Crash Forum

Warning To Lenders

dog

HOLA441

Since the Bank of England has singularly failed in their duty to maintain an orderly finanial market, I feel it my duty to issue this questionaire:

(1) Have you lent to BTLs within the past 5 years?

(2) Have you lent to new build BTLs within the past 5 years?

(3) Have you lent to new build BTLs who were introduced by 'property investment clubs' within the last 5 years?

(4) Have you agreed to any self certification mortgages?

(5) Have you lent to cocky little upstarts who bragged about the balls they had to do what they were doing?

(6) Do the people who supervise your lending, brachiate through the office corridors?

If you answered yes to one of the above, you should carry out an audit of your loan portfolio.

If you answered yes to two or more questions you should consider sacking your MD and board of directors.

If you answered yes to question 3, you should sack your MD, sack your board of directors and issue a stock market warning.

Remember what happend to Bear Stearns' share price.

Hang on a minute, did I do that last bit right?

HOLA442
Since the Bank of England has singularly failed in their duty to maintain an orderly finanial market, I feel it my duty to issue this questionaire:

(1) Have you lent to BTLs within the past 5 years?

(2) Have you lent to new build BTLs within the past 5 years?

(3) Have you lent to new build BTLs who were introduced by 'property investment clubs' within the last 5 years?

(4) Have you agreed to any self certification mortgages?

(5) Have you lent to cocky little upstarts who bragged about the balls they had to do what they were doing?

(6) Do the people who supervise your lending, brachiate through the office corridors?

If you answered yes to one of the above, you should carry out an audit of your loan portfolio.

If you answered yes to two or more questions you should consider sacking your MD and board of directors.

If you answered yes to question 3, you should sack your MD, sack your board of directors and issue a stock market warning.

And if it is yes to all six, GET ON WITH SOME F**KING WORK, YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING NORTHERN ROCK EMPLOYEE. WE OWN YOUR ASS NOW, so STOP SURFING and WORK BI*CH. :lol:

HOLA443

(1) Have you lent issued LIAR LOANS to BTLs within the past 5 years?

(2) Have you lent issued LIAR LOANS to new build BTLs within the past 5 years?

(3) Have you lent issued LIAR LOANS to new build BTLs who were introduced by 'property investment clubs' within the last 5 years?

(4) Have you agreed to any self certification mortgages/LIAR LOANS?