House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nmarks

Video : The Money Masters

This really is a fascinating video and I urge everyone to watch if possible. The video contains many surprising facts. It details the origins of Central Banks from Roman Times through to the Rothschilds, the formation of the Bank of England, the wars it has prospered from and the battles numerous US Presidents and other world leaders have had in contending with bankers and how it is bankers have used their powers to threaten and destroy entire countries.

Please watch.

I ve seen parts of it....

If you could have any power in the world,,,

I wouldnt have time travel, superman powers or teleportation...

It would be the power to create and destroy the most important fundemental commodity essential to every person in living in the modern world - the control of money.

How do you make yourself rich? Easy, make everyone else poor.

Edited by notanewmember

Now I know the protuberance at the front of mens trousers in the past was NOT to handle tackle, but to conceal a mans talley stick

any time there is a money related thread on the bbc boards someone recommends this - its a long watch at 6ish hours i think it was but is worth it.

kind of shows how the banks care not one jot about boom and bust, they will rise again after a recession regardless, unless someone/something radically changes the cycle somehow.

Its an interesting video and helps explain very clearly the issues surrounding a debt based currency. However with banks and hedge funds imploding all over the place I think its more a case of the 'Money Pillocks'. This time its one nil to the land speculators *that got out early*

This video is staggering.

I don't know when it was made but at the end it tells you how prepare for the onset of economic depression.

There was a big thread on this three or four years ago. Most of us old timers have seen it. Yes, very good.

Guest mattsta1964
There was a big thread on this three or four years ago. Most of us old timers have seen it. Yes, very good.

The guy who wrote and directed it, bill Still, went to ground

He seems to have disappeared from public view

I wonder why!

Guest mattsta1964
The guy who wrote and directed it, bill Still, went to ground

He seems to have disappeared from public view

I wonder why!

I just did a quick search for Bill Still and apart from a link to moneymasters and a single lecture he gave which can be viewed on Google video.........

There is NOTHING!

It's as if he doesn't exist. He's not mentioned any any of the copious websites I visit on monetary reform

Has anyone else found anything on him?

Very strange!

The lizard men have been at it again! :blink: