House Price Crash Forum

Speculate On Gold With Your Credit Card

HOLA441
Money is created out of thin air when a credit card is used.

Banks can make no loss, nor be owed anything under such a scheme. It's 100% fraudulent.

I asked for certain proofs - those of actual money changing hands, proof of loss, where the money came from and so on and so forth. Upon reciept of such proof I was happy to pay any debt I lawfully owed.

And like that >poof< they were gone.

aye, i suppose thats true.

so all im suggesting is that i go and have some of this thin air money and make some real money from it.

its like levering up a stock option.

i hope the taxpayer bails me out if it goes like crap.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
Oh dear... the old "they won't allow it" argument. I heard that a few months ago regarding house prices. Apparently prices wouldn't drop "because it was really horrible last time we had a price crash so the government won't let it happen".

It would affect too many people if it went down - infact every single person in the world would become poor. That's why I believe it "won't be allowed to".

HOLA443
I know where you're coming from - knowing what we have learnt from this site then it's probably a calculated gamble and the thought of doing the same has crossed my mind. If you realise it's now a bubble and can ride it to near it's peak then I'm sure you will make money - I've got money invested in a resouces fund that is about 36% in gold so I am also invested in gold, but I trust the fund manager will know when to reduce the exposure.

I've made some bad calls looking to grow my deposit fund more quickly - frustration with a situation can lead you to do this, but it's a learning curve.

oh ive lost good money on stocks, pensions but when it came ot seeing my savings inflated away, well im thinknig fock it.

if anyones going to lose it this time its me and i did the thing banks would advise the most not to do. bought gold and took it out of their banking systems.

lets see what happens this time......

HOLA444
It would affect too many people if it went down - infact every single person in the world would become poor. That's why I believe it "won't be allowed to".

they dont control it.

all they can do is print more money, which in turn deflates the pounds value increases the price of imports.

this is a global thing. gold. its not pounds or dollars. its free.

HOLA445
HOLA446
With ebay, you're just adding paypal and ebay fees into the mix -- each of which is likely to equal the spread of a dealer like Chards. So the seller either puts his price up to compensate, or takes a loss. Now, if you can find someone to sell you gold at a loss then by all means deal with him :lol:

(Edit: Chards used to sell on ebay, I don't know if they do any more. Their ebay prices were inevitably higher than their retail prices and they gently tried to steer punters towards their web site).

WRONG. go on ebay and look first. there are quite a few gold sellers taking paypal. no probs.

granted, at a premium price, but hey ho'. its not like YOU say.

Dollar will be 30 Pennys by then. So $1600 will only be 480 Pounds whereas now they are 750 Pounds.

Why would we want to lose 270 Pounds per oz?

gold isnt linked to the dollar. the rice will rise in line with the value or the pound against the dollar. costing the same.

also i want to use it to buy a uk house with later and uk houses are priced in pounds and uk people earn pounds.

my gold is 20% up and my house is -3% down.

so far so good.

houses cant rise with inflation unless wages can - and wages cant.

Edited by right_freds_dead

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
also i want to use it to buy a uk house with later and uk houses are priced in pounds and uk people earn pounds.

my gold is 20% up and my house is -3% down.

Pound can rise over dollar by 20% quite fast.

Anyway, it is your decission.

HOLA4411
and the bonus of holding gold is the stress free position.

everytime the news comes on with bad forcasts and woe and housing misery and troubles and crisis. gold rises.

im goiing to buy gold+silver each time i get paid now right through the year. then sell when i feel it has topped.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
if that is the case gold will be 5000 dollars not 1600.

Since when has this site become a place to ramp the gold?

I see that many people who criticize the house price ramping are very happy to ramp the gold.

Boys and girls, when novices start talking about investing in gold, it is a good time to sell.

Edited by rondy

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
they dont control it.

all they can do is print more money, which in turn deflates the pounds value increases the price of imports.

this is a global thing. gold. its not pounds or dollars. its free.

Things can be and are manipulated.

I agree with everything you say, and I know the world financial system has been run by a bunch of greedy parasites, but what goes around comes around.

The US of A does not simply need to print more money. They have military power which will sort a few things out for starters.

Anyone who thinks they can "protect" themselves with gold really needs to understand that what they have can be stolen or devalued at any point should the need arise. If 'their' financial system is to go down the pan, they will take gold with it, using force if necessary.

HOLA4419

ROFLMAO. This is the funniest thread I've read on this hilarious website.

OP is clearly trolling. I guess those photographs are of chocolate coins...

Prices have risen - what? - five-fold over hte last few years and he thinks they can rise another five times.

A bit like house prices that double every eight years.... EVERY eight years.

If I had gold, I'd be selling it. The gold bubble is a bubble that makes the housing bubble look like straight-forward inflation!

I'm sticking to holding my money in bricks and mortar. One house will still buy one house, after all, and that's all that matters.

Edited by Telometer

HOLA4420
say 1oz gold cost $200, at the moment thats £100

dollar loses half its value against the pound.

1oz gold then costs $400 or still £100

No, 1oz gold still costs $200 i.e. 50 Pounds. 50 pounds are lost.

Gold goes up/down with the dollar.

Anyway, I am just suprised that people like you (who has a good understanding on why dothe prifes of houses go down) needs to ramp the gold... The estate agents do the same with properties and yiou crucify them.

HOLA4421
Things can be and are manipulated.

I agree with everything you say, and I know the world financial system has been run by a bunch of greedy parasites, but what goes around comes around.

The US of A does not simply need to print more money. They have military power which will sort a few things out for starters.

Anyone who thinks they can "protect" themselves with gold really needs to understand that what they have can be stolen or devalued at any point should the need arise. If 'their' financial system is to go down the pan, they will take gold with it, using force if necessary.

sh1te...US soilder ont their way round to yours fred. Get that safe and RUN.

HOLA4422
ROFLMAO. This is the funniest thread I've read on this hilarious website.

OP is clearly trolling. I guess those photographs are of chocolate coins...

Prices have risen - what? - five-fold over hte last few years and he thinks they can rise another five times.

A bit like house prices that double every eight years.... EVERY eight years.

If I had gold, I'd be selling it. The gold bubble is a bubble that makes the housing bubble look like straight-forward inflation!

I'm sticking to holding my money in bricks and mortar. One house will still buy one house, after all, and that's all that matters.

err no. gold stays static in value. fiat currency does not.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425