House Price Crash Forum

The Forbidden Question

southsea13

HOLA441

You know, the quickest way to incur Tharg The MIghty`s wrath in 2000AD was to ask stupid questions in letters like `What`s 2000AD going to be called after 2000?`

With that in mind, another taboo one: what is Housepricecrash.co.uk going to be called after house prices crash?

Answers on a postcard please. :rolleyes:

HOLA442
HOLA443
You know, the quickest way to incur Tharg The MIghty`s wrath in 2000AD was to ask stupid questions in letters like `What`s 2000AD going to be called after 2000?`

With that in mind, another taboo one: what is Housepricecrash.co.uk going to be called after house prices crash?

wont know the answer to this for another 7 years

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

£uck Tharg... I sent in a brilliant picture of Rogue Trooper drawn on a Sinclair Spectrum

And printed off on their crappy printer. (It was really good <_< )

They didn’t even publish it ! :(

So I didn't get my £5.... :angry:

HOLA448

on a more serious note

this website might be analysed be some in the future?

perhaps the next time we have a boom and come close to a crash people will read this historic website hoping to better time the bust

HOLA449
on a more serious note

this website might be analysed be some in the future?

perhaps the next time we have a boom and come close to a crash people will read this historic website hoping to better time the bust

Doubt it... if it's anything like web sites running down Scientology, eventually they are bought out and shut down. :ph34r:

It's hard enough finding publications about the last crash. lots of misleading information playing it down ?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
£uck Tharg... I sent in a brilliant picture of Rogue Trooper drawn on a Sinclair Spectrum

And printed off on their crappy printer. (It was really good <_< )

They didn’t even publish it ! :(

So I didn't get my £5.... :angry:

Understood - I guess it was pretty traumatic (genuine meaning , non-patronising).

I remember when a friend of mine, Sam (who is now a working graphic designer), sent in some artwork for a part-time illustrator position and 2000AD basically told him to go forth. He was torn up about that and actually started doubting his ability. One thing I`ve learnt: don`t let the b*stards get you down! ;)

Archived