House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thecrashingisles

I Hope No Animal Lovers View This Flat In Chiswick

How did they get the steamroller in so they could flatten that animal?

They didn't. Laminate sucks the life from quadrupeds, so you can use it create the floor covering of your choice. We chose "reindeer" in our previous place.

Either that or the missus brought the outside of a dead reindeer and put it on the lounge floor.

I ought to drink less, but won't.

Guest KingCharles1st

IS that how it works these days- you buy a place the builder/architect made for you- pay a bloomin Kings ransom for it- then go down to Ikea and Habitat to get a few bits n bobs to make it look- well, like you went to Ikea and Habitat...

Such class- NOT

Edited by KingCharles1st

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-198...=3&tr_t=buy

The first picture gives you a nice aerial view of some dead creature and then when you look at the mezzanine you discover another one draped over the sofa. :blink:

I quite like animals but my shoes and my sofa are both made from dead cow, as will be my Sunday lunch. My breakfast was dead pig.

So what?

What's wrong with a cowhide or a sheepskin rug on the floor? To use animal hide for one purpose and then scorn its use for another is hypocritical.

Did I mention that my old man is an animal skins dealer? :rolleyes:

PS If you've never shagged on a sheepskin rug you've never lived! It tickles your balls a treat!

Edited by Mr Yogi

Guest Shedfish
They didn't. Laminate sucks the life from quadrupeds, so you can use it create the floor covering of your choice. We chose "reindeer" in our previous place.

Either that or the missus brought the outside of a dead reindeer and put it on the lounge floor.

I ought to drink less, but won't.

:lol::lol::lol: post of the year

you might need some fizzy-good-make-you-feel-better

700k for a 2bed flat!

insane

It's OK though, because when you've realised you have made yourself a debt slave for the rest of your life for a 2 bed flat and a "life style" you have a nice mezzanine to jump off... and I hear animal hide is good for soaking up blood :lol:

Guest anorthosite
PS If you've never shagged on a sheepskin rug you've never lived! It tickles your balls a treat!

I've done something similar, when I was on holiday in Wales. :o

Let's chip in, and send the Foxturds EA one of these roadkill toys, with a note saying:

'this will be you in the next 2 years, unless you can run faster that a speculative housing bubble, now going downhill faster than that big boulder at the start of the first Indiana Jones movie'

xx Love & squashes

;)

roadkilltoy_450x250.jpg

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?...mp;in_page_id=2

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

Just wondering where you store all your clothes in a flat like this. Barely a cupboard in sight.

Just wondering where you store all your clothes in a flat like this. Barely a cupboard in sight.

in EA speak its giving you a blank canvas.

i,m in chiswick and i can assure everybody the trees have not had this much new foliage since last spring, you,d be lucky to get 1600 quid a month renting this even though ANT and DEC would be neighbours.

Brilliant business in a bull market flipping properties.

Invest in £10,000 worth of "show" furniture which all fits into one lorry.

Buy a BMV flat in a red hot area [e.g. anywhere inside the M25], chuck in the furniture, give it a lick of paint, put it on the market +£100K

Reap profits - truck show furniture and animal skins to next job and repeat process.

Who needs labourious BTL?