House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lets get it right

Where's Dogbox?

How come Dogbox hasn't posted one of his lists of lenders willing to lend you anything you want no questions asked lately?

With all the excellent news about, I think it about time we had a bit of doom and gloom to balance things.

Guest grumpy-old-man
How come Dogbox hasn't posted one of his lists of lenders willing to lend you anything you want no questions asked lately?

With all the excellent news about, I think it about time we had a bit of doom and gloom to balance things.

:D:D

I have posted something similar a couple of times, but I think he has gone on a long, long bull holiday, back in 2017 ish. ;)

I miss his posts. A triumph of optimism over reality.

Yes, I agree. It is boring nowadays on this forum without having people of a differing opinion to debate with. We get the occasional person who is prepared to argue against us (I note Handel from the British Ex-Pats site had a go recently).

At least we don't ban people who disagree with our views. ;)

Guest grumpy-old-man
I miss his posts. A triumph of optimism over reality.

he was a disgruntled EA, so the Oldie reckons... ;)

Guest grumpy-old-man
With head in rectum as usual I should imagine? :rolleyes:

I talk to quite a few of those every day at work. :D

'my house is worth..bla bla' types......

he was a disgruntled EA, so the Oldie reckons... ;)

I thought he was a financial advisor, but don't think he did mortgages.

When I first arrived, I found some of his posts useful, but I think he degenerated into trolling. I suspect his business is doing so well that he has no time to post here.

Or maybe he just got fed up with having his nose rubbed in it. :)

Was out on the town last night and at one point we saw some bloke wearing a smart suit, completely bladdered. I could have sworn he was mumbling something about a mortgage as he walked along. Seemed to be upset about something (house price downturn maybe?) and people near to him were pointing and turning away in revulsion. It wasn't until we got within a few metres that we realised he'd pi**ed himself. It was almost artistic - the contrast between the smart haircut, sharp suit, designer glasses and the smell of rotten fish. Couldn't help wondering to myself if he was one of the disenchanted bulls that we haven't seen very much of recently on the forum.

Guest Bart of Darkness
Was out on the town last night and at one point we saw some bloke wearing a smart suit, completely bladdered. I could have sworn he was mumbling something about a mortgage as he walked along. Seemed to be upset about something (house price downturn maybe?) and people near to him were pointing and turning away in revulsion. It wasn't until we got within a few metres that we realised he'd pi**ed himself. It was almost artistic - the contrast between the smart haircut, sharp suit, designer glasses and the smell of rotten fish. Couldn't help wondering to myself if he was one of the disenchanted bulls that we haven't seen very much of recently on the forum.

Hic!! I'm TTRTR I am. You looking at my bird portfolio? Are you? ARE YOU!?! I'll f***ing lamp ya yer bashtard! Don't you know who I am? I'm TTRTR I am! Hic!

Guest grumpy-old-man
I thought he was a financial advisor, but don't think he did mortgages.

When I first arrived, I found some of his posts useful, but I think he degenerated into trolling. I suspect his business is doing so well that he has no time to post here.

Or maybe he just got fed up with having his nose rubbed in it. :)

oh, I think he might have.

I also think he knew the market was fooked, but was just having a play....a blow off from watching it all go horribly wrong from the inside.

all conjecture of course....