House Price Crash Forum

What Will Follow This Disorderly Unwinding Of Fiat Currency

Guest vicmac64

HOLA441
Guest vicmac64

Do things seem a little chaotic in the markets right now? Do the Banks look a little shakey? Did they just blindly arrive here? I think not!

If my theory is correct and the authorities 'deliberately allowed this financial catastrophe to happen' then we must really ask ourselves 'to what end'?

Banks lending in an unregulated manner - does this make sense?

Complex Financial Instruments of Mass Economic Destruction being developed - without oversight?

They were allowed to go completely mad!!

I mean come on people!! Are we so stupid as to believe it just happened? Lets give ourselves a little more street cred than that.

So why would this be allowed to happen? Thats what I want to know -

HOLA442
Do things seem a little chaotic in the markets right now? Do the Banks look a little shakey? Did they just blindly arrive here? I think not!

If my theory is correct and the authorities 'deliberately allowed this financial catastrophe to happen' then we must really ask ourselves 'to what end'?

Complex Financial Instruments of Mass Economic Destruction being developed - without oversight?

I mean come on people!! Are we so stupid as to believe it just happened? Lets give ourselves a little more street cred than that.

Some options;

1 Ignorance

2 One last hurrah b4 peak everything (oil, food, population etc) permitting an opportunity for wealth to transfer to those who know or are in the ascendancy

3 a combination of the above

HOLA443

I've long believed the powers-that-be knew this was coming. I think the self-interest of rich and powerful individuals over-rode any desire to stop it, whilst it was in their benefit; and gave them time to build an impressive instrument of oppression, our current surveillance society, for when blowback occurs.

Interesting times.

HOLA444

Maybe global warming is true, and "they" have to kill our consumption before it's too late for us all.

HOLA445

To crash China/India etc.

Its unsustainable that China can be allowed to fully develop, We with our lesser numbers would be starved of resources and become much lesser nations.

Soultion: Ramp up the economies of the world (Call it globalisation), Then slam the door shut.

US, Euro economies are more flexible and able to withstand cyclical downturns.

China with its immense population will strugle to pull through, All the eager new consumers become jobless hungry mouths.

China becomes 2nd 3rd world.

Oil demand and other resource prices plumet.

US Euro prosperity.

And so the cycle starts again.

We have been here many times before.

HOLA446
We have been here many times before.

not with all the worlds money being fiat.

it does not bode well.

currency and commodity endgames being played out right now on the world stage the central banks of the world are in the mother of all mexican standoffs as we speak, who will blink first ?

HOLA447