House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Killer Bunny

I T V 1 Wants You For Sir Trev

Did you buy to let?

Have you had to sell up or are you finding it hard to cover your mortgage?

Do you know of any areas where buy to let flats are being repossessed in large quantities?

Do you know any developers with small portfolios who are finding it hard to make ends meet?

If so ‘Tonight’ on ITV1 would be keen to hear from you.

Email zoe.sale@itv.com or ring 0844 8816459

Do a search on Rightmove in The Uplands and Brynmill areas of Swansea - SA2 - which is about a mile from Swansea University. Read the descriptions of the Edwardian and Terraced houses and you will see that many of them are listed as HMOs, some come complete with students till the end of the Summer.

Then do a search for appartments in Swansea, especially in The Marina and 'SA1', and see just how many appartments have been built. If you go so far as to make enquiries I suggest you knock on a few doors of new appartments and townhouses in the Marina on what is known in Swansea as 'the old spontex factory site' right on the seafront.

Why are there so many Zoes working in the Meedja in London? I seem to recall the Mail being full of them at one point?