House Price Crash Forum

Carol Vorderman Homes

subby

HOLA441

I went to her site http://www.carolvordermanoverseashomes.co.uk and applied for the free brochure and it arrived last night. WHAT A LOAD OF VI SPINNING TOSH!!!! :angry:

I was just being nosey and thought I'd get it sent for a laugh....I've been called 3 times - 2 answer messages before the package even arrived and once again this morning.

They must be DESPERATE to sell something as the hassle I'm getting is out of hand. Had to tell them to stop calling me!!!

The size of the homes in america are not too bad but the prices!!!!....all because it's near Disney land

as usual....AVOID!!!

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

first it was daylight robbery loans...now daylight robbery houses...is there nothing she won't stoop to do.

and the WORST part is the TOTAL emphasis they spin on their customers charter!!! I mean ok it's all well and good having one but at the end of the day they are trying to sell an overpriced house to you. END OF. They care nothing about customers as long as they cough up the readies for a home in USA. As PAPAG said I also used to like this woman....now I don't, it's all just MONEY MONEY MONEY for her now, wouldn't buy a thing she endorses tbh :angry:

Edited by subby

HOLA449

I used to go weak at the sight of Carol and her mathematician fringe doing the numbers game back in the 80s.

Then she sold out - abandoned the noble field of maths in favour of being a general b-list celebrity and rent-an-endorsement.

How are the mighty fallen.

HOLA4410
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Post-menopausal women should stick to knitting and giving sweets to grandchildren.

Give them any power whatsoever and they're a menace to society. No logic.

In civilised tribes of the Pacific, in lean times, old women are eaten before the tribe's dogs.

This is a reflection of the usefulness of a dog.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

http://www.totallyproperty.com/mediterrani...seas-homes.html

You will have read other postings about the other directorships of the North Brothers in addition to Superior Real Estate Group Ltd which is now in administration. Contracts for purchasers buying in Saidia were made with OASIS at Saidia SARL (a company run by the North Brothers) with representation in the UK by Oasis Beach and Golf Resort Ltd (another North Brothers company).

There have also been postings about a possible link with Carol Vorderman Overseas Homes who shared the same office address as Superior and, previously, the same registered address (a freehold building owned by Superior). Posters have reported that the same receptionist answers the phone for both Oasis and CVOH and that some redundant Superior staff now work for CVOH. Any link between the two companies has been strenuously denied by a poster from CVOH. The same poster admits to having once worked at Superior prior to retirement in 2006 but has now employed some ex Superior staff.

With a little help from Watson the following facts may be of interest:

* Superior Real Estate Group Ltd was previously known as Overseas Homes and Investments Limited– they changed their name in 2002. The two directors of Superior (and OASIS) are Christopher John North and Geoffrey Clifford North.

*In March 2007 a new company was incorporated called Overseas Homes and Investments plc listing four directors : Christopher John North, Geoffrey Clifford North, Michael John Reeder and Terence O’Connor

*In March 2007 a new company was incorporated called Caribbean Resort Developments Limited listing three directors : Christopher John North, Geoffrey Clifford North, and Terence O’Connor

*Carol Vorderman Overseas Homes Limited was incorporated in September 2007 and has two directors: Michael John Reeder and Terence O’Connor (occupation given as retired).

Also Superior Real Estate Group is defined as a Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)" for the domain registration carolvordermanoverseashomes.co.uk. (they also use cvoh.co.uk for email.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
I used to go weak at the sight of Carol and her mathematician fringe doing the numbers game back in the 80s.

Then she sold out - abandoned the noble field of maths in favour of being a general b-list celebrity and rent-an-endorsement.

How are the mighty fallen.

She only got a Richard in her maths degree. Some f*cking genius.

BTW isn't there an site somewhere trying to embarass her into giving up those daytime loan adverts she does? She's been milking the desperate and mathematically inept for years. I take it back - she is a f*cking genius! :D

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
I think we should encourage as many people as possible to ask for these packs..at £3 a go we could make them spend a huge amount of money for no return! :P

Ok, done it.... :P

HOLA4422

"Vorderman urged to stop adverts for loan company"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2006/may/0...ebt.advertising

At least some people have had enough of Vordy and her disgusting debt ramping agenda!

I think im going to order about 2,000 of those packs! :lol:

But debt campaigners say the loans are unsuitable for the vast majority of individuals, even those in significant debt, and that celebrities such as Ms Vorderman have normalised loans that should only be taken "as a last resort".
One couple featured had debts of £20,000 and a joint income of £18,000, but were sold a £47,000 loan by FirstPlus secured against their home at an interest rate which started at 10.9% but has since risen to 12%.

Let them eat cake eh Carol? greedy + souless.

oh and there is more:

http://www.skeptics.org.uk/commentary_disp...05-06#vorderman

Edited by JustAnotherProle

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425