House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
roblpm

Sold Flat In London In 2003 For £390k

sounds a bit like sour grapes at not getting a higher price, lucky to be able to afford a gaff at that price, many cannot afford a rabbit hutch. SHAME ON YOU

We did have a large mortgage when we sold!! But just trying to show that people including me called the crash much too early.

sounds a bit like sour grapes at not getting a higher price, lucky to be able to afford a gaff at that price, many cannot afford a rabbit hutch. SHAME ON YOU

sounds like jealousy that a fellow human was actually in a fairly good position.

shame on YOU.

:lol: Get over yourself. :lol::rolleyes:

I agree the person who has bought it now could well be in for a long wait to reach that price again. The really irriatating thing is the guy who bought it off us was an obnoxious to$$er!!

sounds like jealousy that a fellow human was actually in a fairly good position.

shame on YOU.

No shame on me, I Own and still want prices to go down. your property is only worth anything when you sell, its a home. If your property goes down so does everyone Else's, so the next move is easier. Selling at what you believe is a high just to wait for a fall to gain extra £££ on your next Purchase is simply greed.

Selling at what you believe is a high just to wait for a fall to gain extra £££ on your next Purchase is simply greed.

Or perhaps it's a sensible decision made with the good of your own family in mind?

No shame on me, I Own and still want prices to go down. your property is only worth anything when you sell, its a home. If your property goes down so does everyone Else's, so the next move is easier. Selling at what you believe is a high just to wait for a fall to gain extra £££ on your next Purchase is simply greed.

Who are you to judge? :lol:

I am extremely proud of myself that I did just that. I STR after paying off my mortgage and banked every penny after paying off my mortgage. I forced no-one to buy my old house and I work hard for what I get. I have a duty to support my family and took the decision with the associated risk in order to better our lives.

Shame on me ???? My Ar5e :P

Or perhaps it's a sensible decision made with the good of your own family in mind?

There seem to be double standards on this site, pushing a property crash coming, stating the obvious that 1000s will be burnt wile still having ones nose at the trough. I understand family comes first, but its the greed, more money, more money attitude that has us in this position.

Who are you to judge? :lol:

I am extremely proud of myself that I did just that. I STR after paying off my mortgage and banked every penny after paying off my mortgage. I forced no-one to buy my old house and I work hard for what I get. I have a duty to support my family and took the decision with the associated risk in order to better our lives.

Shame on me ???? My Ar5e :P

I work hard also, but you property going up in massive multiple %s is not working hard :rolleyes:

maximizing the return you get on the biggest asset in your life (probably) isn't necessarily greed. It's also Prudence.

I work hard also, but you property going up in massive multiple %s is not working hard :rolleyes:

Paying the mortgage off was hard work :huh:

I hope you turn down all your pay rises at work. The shame of it!!!

Another thing that was hard, was the decision to take the risk to STR. Why are you so bitter, did you miss the boat??

Paying the mortgage off was hard work :huh:

I hope you turn down all your pay rises at work. The shame of it!!!

Self employed don't get pay rises, guaranteed income, holidays etc. We work hard for our money and hope to get paid at the end. :lol:

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Another thing that was hard, was the decision to take the risk to STR. Why are you so bitter, did you miss the boat??

Nope, still an owner, cash in bank through hard work. You decision to go STR I don't think was hard, you looked at the profit not the misery of someone else purchasing a property over priced. What about there family? :rolleyes:

Shame on your left testicle :lol:

Are you taunting me with your avatar?

Nope, still an owner, cash in bank through hard work. You decision to go STR I don't think was hard, you looked at the profit not the misery of someone else purchasing a property over priced. What about there family? :rolleyes:

A very nice builder bought my house to develop, good luck to him, just like it was good luck to me when I bought it originally.

It`s my ball now, your not having it back!!!

Please let me rent it, I'm begging you!