House Price Crash Forum
D'artagnan

Highest Taxes In Our History... So What?

Guest tenant super
I find this absolutely brilliant:

Daily Express Front Page

I can't stand Ed Balls. :lol:

My hand is almost bleeding my fist was so tightly clenched whilst looking at that smarmy sods face again today. Not content with bleeding us dry embezzling monies through expenses, he has taken to rubbing our faces in it live in our living rooms via the TV.

Something must be done.

Edited by tenant super

I may possibly have kicked this off at the express by posting the following in every one of the budget related "Have your say" boards:

WHEN CAMERON SAID THAT BRITAIN HAD THE HIGHEST TAX BURDEN IN HISTORY ED BALLS SHOUTED "SO WHAT!"

Is there any legal way the public of this country can DEMMAND a general election! If not Why Not?

Is there any legal way the public of this country can DEMMAND a general election! If not Why Not?

YAaaaRRrrrp! - It's called en-mass protests.

Ooops it's illegal now. Maybe not then.

Cameron slapped Ed Balls down rather beautifully during his response to Darling's speech. Quite an epic bit of pwnage.

"Later, as Mr Balls continued to shout excitably, the Tory leader added: "I know he is the minister for children, but he doesn't have to behave like one.""

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

The government is just the HR department for the Rothscilds and like that own this country. The only way to force their hands is to hurt them. That is supprisingly simple, if everyone with savings simply withdrew £1000 of those savings on any given day watch the banks crumble. :ph34r:

Damo

so_what.jpg

Looks like you some of you lucky HPC'ers got your wish after all.

And surprise surprise, guess which paper Brown's Broadcasting Company Breakfast programme seem to have neglected on their papers round up this morning? BBC make me mad!

post-6124-1205392703_thumb.jpg

The mask is slipping.

That the BBC have ignored this surprises me not one iota. I'm sure the Chinese national news agency is more biased, but not by much.

The mask is slipping.

That the BBC have ignored this surprises me not one iota. I'm sure the Chinese national news agency is more biased, but not by much.

err I don't which BBC you watch or listen to but this morning on Radio 4 a great deal of the morning show was given to the budget

err I don't which BBC you watch or listen to but this morning on Radio 4 a great deal of the morning show was given to the budget

errr I think more people watch BBC1 than listen to Radio 4

errr I think more people watch BBC1 than listen to Radio 4

that still doesn't mean you can label the whole bbc the same way.

To be fair, R4 only briefly mentioned the "So What" comment, didn't take it any further and dismissed it by saying that he denied i, saying he actually said "So weak".

Oh yes, that common phrase...

I really really think that all the housing bubbles have been down to Labour tax and spend policy. They need to raise money for their hare brained schemes, and do this by, hey presto, create a bubble - they knew perfectly well what they were doing, and what was happening. thing is, they needed it to happen, to fuel their own spending spree.

Labour were voted out in the 70's for exactly this reason. Back then, they were known as the taxation party. They will be again. Just this time everyone's been hoodwinked by having the promise of HPI and untold wealth luring them into a false sense of security. High taxes didn't matter, because everyone was "earning" loadsamoney on the back of their easy credit and Mew'ing.

Trouble is, paying the piper this time is going to be so much more painful. For everyone.

That Mr Balls agrees they are a high tax government just shows the contempt that they have for the voting public, and their lack of understanding of the maelstrom that is approaching.

so_what.jpg

Looks like you some of you lucky HPC'ers got your wish after all.

And surprise surprise, guess which paper Brown's Broadcasting Company Breakfast programme seem to have neglected on their papers round up this morning? BBC make me mad!

Handy the "BBC" didn't need to change its title when Brown took over from Blair

To be fair, R4 only briefly mentioned the "So What" comment, didn't take it any further and dismissed it by saying that he denied i, saying he actually said "So weak".

Oh brilliant. I said they would do this in my post yesterday. Too predictable.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...p;#entry1010006

Trouble is, paying the piper this time is going to be so much more painful. For everyone.

That Mr Balls agrees they are a high tax government just shows the contempt that they have for the voting public, and their lack of understanding of the maelstrom that is approaching.

Agreed.

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it on channel 4 last night. It just shows the contempt Labour has for the masses.

The mask is slipping.

Bill Turnbull on Breakfast sent it up - mostly through body language, admittedly (& prudently!) but he made it very obvious that he thought the "so weak" was rubbish.

The Beeb are not a public broadcasting body, they have morpehd into the spinning agent for their political string pullers - their output even sounds like it was directly written by govt spin machines, there is so little difference - a report gets done and bingo the BBC are regurgitating it incessantly, all very 1984.

As they are so inept at maintaining their supposed non-bias stance they should be cut off completely from taxpayer funding - I would vote for the abolition of the license fee tomorrow without hesitation- regardless of the other output - if they are so good at that then they should easily be able to carry on producing stuff like nature programmes and make a going concern of it commercially + they'd have advertising - in the age of PVR's the ads are not so pervasive any more, you can simply skip them if you so wish.

As for Balls, just be glad as a taxpayer that Balls/Cooper collectively walk off with over half a million pounds of your money every year.

Pigs at the trough.