House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
redgenieuk

Alistair Darling Caught In The Act.....

m26burt.jpg

Alistair caught in the act, trying to groom a small boy into the labour party, explaining about inflation and how he will remain in control, no more boom and bust.

Another person who doesn't believe it.

Is that early days, before the hair turned. My granny used to tell a story about a young man she new of who went off to the 1st World War, with a thick head of black hair. He came back with totally white hair, and one event (unknown) in the trenches was supposed to have turned it "overnight". Don`t know about the "overnight" bit, but the story certainly chilled me as a young lad. Wonder what it would take to turn Darlings eyebrows as well?

Is that early days, before the hair turned. My granny used to tell a story about a young man she new of who went off to the 1st World War, with a thick head of black hair. He came back with totally white hair, and one event (unknown) in the trenches was supposed to have turned it "overnight". Don`t know about the "overnight" bit, but the story certainly chilled me as a young lad. Wonder what it would take to turn Darlings eyebrows as well?

A gallon of caustic soda? :angry:

Guest Charlie The Tramp

I don`t know why you have a pop at Alistair.

Brown leaves the Treasury and take Ed Balls with him.

Alistair protests that he will be left holding the baby.

Not to worry says Gordon when I am forced to sack you a nice job as an EU Commissioner awaits you.