House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldmember

Censorship Of The Internet

ALL financial products are a rip-off, DJIA stocks have seen barely more than 0.5% growth per annum when adjusted for inflation, swap-outs of failed firms, re-investment of income etc. 80% of mutual funds underperform the market which was why Branson introduced the index tracker. etc.

Since 1980 when gold shot up to $850 THE WHOLE FREAKIN' GLOBE has been brainwashed. But the internet changed all this and now gold has shot up to $990+. Gold means they can't tax you/inflate away your savings etc.

Recently, a new website was set up (can't remember the name started with 'Q'). So this means the illegal downloading of songs is redundant. The new website just requires you to suffer a few adverts. Yet our Nazi government is forcing ISPs to stop people downloading. So why?

The answer is CENSORSHIP. This forum (though not the website) is blocked from my local libraries free internet service. My ISP is now blocking some sites I visit and Joe Vialls website which spilled the beans on government corruption (he claims Ian Huntley is the fall guy for the local USAF base), has disappeared and been replaced by some private eye type company. The website goldprice.org disappeared and was replaced by some other company but has now returned.

Our government has turned full blown Nazi and the intent is to defraud us of our savings (amongst other things). In 1930s Germany, they raided homes and confiscated the gold.

ALL financial products are a rip-off, DJIA stocks have seen barely more than 0.5% growth per annum when adjusted for inflation, swap-outs of failed firms, re-investment of income etc. 80% of mutual funds underperform the market which was why Branson introduced the index tracker. etc.

Since 1980 when gold shot up to $850 THE WHOLE FREAKIN' GLOBE has been brainwashed. But the internet changed all this and now gold has shot up to $990+. Gold means they can't tax you/inflate away your savings etc.

Recently, a new website was set up (can't remember the name started with 'Q'). So this means the illegal downloading of songs is redundant. The new website just requires you to suffer a few adverts. Yet our Nazi government is forcing ISPs to stop people downloading. So why?

The answer is CENSORSHIP. This forum (though not the website) is blocked from my local libraries free internet service. My ISP is now blocking some sites I visit and Joe Vialls website which spilled the beans on government corruption (he claims Ian Huntley is the fall guy for the local USAF base), has disappeared and been replaced by some private eye type company. The website goldprice.org disappeared and was replaced by some other company but has now returned.

Our government has turned full blown Nazi and the intent is to defraud us of our savings (amongst other things). In 1930s Germany, they raided homes and confiscated the gold.

I used to visit Joe Vialls website a lot. I had no idea it had been taken off line.

One other notable site that was pulled last year was John Kaminski's.

I would advise people to download as much material as possible from similar web sites that haven't yet been censored. We need to be fully armed with the truth when the economic collapse begins to really unfold.

Guest Charlie The Tramp
The answer is CENSORSHIP. This forum (though not the website) is blocked from my local libraries free internet service.

You should protest most strongly to the elected councillor heading the department covering libraries, if no satisfaction, write to your local rag. Kick up a stink and they will quickly back down.

You should protest most strongly to the elected councillor heading the department covering libraries, if no satisfaction, write to your local rag. Kick up a stink and they will quickly back down.

Thats like thinking the SS would protect you from Hittler !

Our 3 main parties are all in bed togeather whilst being handed brown envolopes from corporations and the mejia is also part of the problom.

i can not say it nice but what part of the MP's not allowing you to have a say on joining the EU made you think the old ways of having a democracy was working.

The games over and routes that once worked have been blocked with more and more new laws and it's not a case of MP's be scared by mad Muslims but it's a case of them being scared of you and me and thats why they now need state protection.

it's all a game of Problom-Reaction-Solution but i hope the goverment one day sooner or later gets a reaction it wasen't expecting from the people.