House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brassed off brit

The Real Sad State Of Our Country

OK, dudes here goes! some of you may not want to believe this but read on and have your eyes opened, this may cause me some more sh1t but I don't care, It is time people new what really goes on out there in the country we laughingly call great?Britain.

At the last local elections a group of totally p!ssed off local's decided we did not want want the local ruling party wanted. (live in a mining town in northumberland!) no more money spent on minng museums and artwork in the shape of spades etc.

we wanted money spent on kids not culture, this is not a party broadcast as our party no longer exists and here's why.

From day one we had a very clever advertising dude working from home in his spare time and he frightened the sh!t out of the local ruling party,Guess who? (been in charge since 1911 locally or summit daft like that!).

Anyhooo..they broke election rules left right and centre, ripping posters out of windows slandering our candidates on the doorstep, intimidating candidates, putting out windows, burning out cars you name it ....complained to the police, complained to the electoral commission, and guess what happened? yep NOWT.

All this because we wanted more family oriented facilities, this is the state of democracy in your festering country my friends

However upshot is our town has a lot of pent up 30 year olds with big ideas and free to exercise them come election time, only this time there is no restraints,(hope your listening you brylcream wearing old gits!) this is going on all over the country right now in areas near you, it's not about racism, it's not about terrorism, it's about giving the people their country back.

Time for a nice cup of tea...rant over.

OK, dudes here goes! some of you may not want to believe this but read on and have your eyes opened, this may cause me some more sh1t but I don't care, It is time people new what really goes on out there in the country we laughingly call great?Britain.

At the last local elections a group of totally p!ssed off local's decided we did not want want the local ruling party wanted. (live in a mining town in northumberland!) no more money spent on minng museums and artwork in the shape of spades etc.

we wanted money spent on kids not culture, this is not a party broadcast as our party no longer exists and here's why.

From day one we had a very clever advertising dude working from home in his spare time and he frightened the sh!t out of the local ruling party,Guess who? (been in charge since 1911 locally or summit daft like that!).

Anyhooo..they broke election rules left right and centre, ripping posters out of windows slandering our candidates on the doorstep, intimidating candidates, putting out windows, burning out cars you name it ....complained to the police, complained to the electoral commission, and guess what happened? yep NOWT.

All this because we wanted more family oriented facilities, this is the state of democracy in your festering country my friends

Just as I thought! no one gives

However upshot is our town has a lot of pent up 30 year olds with big ideas and free to exercise them come election time, only this time there is no restraints,(hope your listening you brylcream wearing old gits!) this is going on all over the country right now in areas near you, it's not about racism, it's not about terrorism, it's about giving the people their country back.

Time for a nice cup of tea...rant over.