House Price Crash Forum
Does Commute Abit

The Hpc Is Now Impacting On My Love Life.....

Diet Cola Addict has had a tough time relationship-wise since changing jobs and moving across the country a while back.

Anyway, the first opportunity in ages recently presented itself and she even ticks all the requisite boxes:

-GSOH

-cute

-good company

-that little spark in the air during conversation

But she turns out to be an estate agent....

I'm not usually one to judge a person by their day job, but my head is ruling my heart here.

So I'm now unavailable this Friday night all of a sudden.

Am I sane or mad?

Any thoughts??

Diet Cola Addict has had a tough time relationship-wise since changing jobs and moving across the country a while back.

Anyway, the first opportunity in ages recently presented itself and she even ticks all the requisite boxes:

-GSOH

-cute

-good company

I'm not usually one to judge a person by their day job, but my head is ruling my heart here.

Am I sane or mad?

Any thoughts??

Fool, she will be great at screwing you, problem is she`s probably screwed many others too.

Anyway she probably won`t be an EA for very long, Go for it DCA!!! :rolleyes:

Am I sane or mad?

Any thoughts??

For God sake you're a bloke, you're supposed to think with the little head!

-GSOH

-cute

-good company

Am I sane or mad?

Any thoughts??

As a good HPC'er you should go on the date and pump her for information.

We expect a full debriefing!

Check her out. At least you can find out if knickers are down and skirts are up!

(Watch the growler though, if she's an EA it may have teeth on it)

At the moment you can consider her SSTC:

Sold subject to coitus!

:lol:

If you go for it, make sure you find out first if she's an INVESTMENT! You might find yourself subsidizing her tenure sooner than you think ;)

-GSOH

-cute

-good company

Have a drink. Don't buy any property from her. If you get on with her that's great. And I'm not just saying that because I wanna hear the EA gossip...

She might be waiting to get funding for her phd. :)

-GSOH

-cute

-good company

Am I sane or mad?

Any thoughts??

Go for it. She won't be an estate agent for long.....

Is this site about HPC or dating?

It might serve you right if you do decide to go on a date, end up falling head over heels in love with her and then she finds out you posted about her and she dumps you.

But in the meantime you could get some inside scoops on what's really going in the world of estate agents - and come back with something other than "We are expecting the Spring bounce-back" bxxlocks that all estate agents seem to be spouting.

I find this quite disturbing - you're talking about this girl in terms that equate to a piece of meat?

But for my money - if she's cute date her, i hope it works out ok - love comes in all shapes and sizes and someones job shouldn't be a factor.

Though I might be tempted to find out first whether what's on offer is "compact and bijou" or "spacious family accomodation with enough space for further development"

-GSOH

-cute

-good company

Am I sane or mad?

Any thoughts??

Nothing wrong with keeping the enemy close.Its the safest place !!! :ph34r:

Better a devil you know than one you dont.... :P

"Know your enemy know yourself" - Tsun Tzu - Japanese Warlord and Philosopher

Decide yourselves whether to punctuate the sentence, and if so how?

The Art of War - well worth a read for the coming troubles

FGS man date her!

Full structural survey, a hip report, and energy rating please for our debriefing..

You can always gazump her if a better deal comes along.

If it works out, your chain is complete and god willing may produce added erections to the premises.

All subject to the right permissions.

Hmmm, some info missing. "Cute" to me is pretty face, and "fit" is and nice body, but not always the best looking. "Horny" pretty much covers both, noce looking with a good body.

So is she cute and fit or cute and fat!!! ?

M

Guest Skint Academic

She may be nice but you probably won't get on well with the rest of her colleagues and friends though.

On the other hand it might just be a job for her rather than something she's 'into'. I have a good friend who became a tax collector. She used to defend this by saying that it was the tax inspectors that were the nasty ones as they were the ones who made the decisions. That is until she got promotion and became a tax inspector herself. But it was just a job for her. She now works in a university instead.

Anyway, back to the innuendo ...