House Price Crash Forum
yaakov

Libor Ticking Up Again

You do of course realise that this does not effect the man in street. He has a mortgage and know's that it is a financially sound investment. Stuff that goes on in the city does not effect the likes of him.

PS : lad at work wants to buy a house. I've told him to go for it. Property only ever goes up etc. Mainly because I don't like him and he's lazy :D

5.78 to 5.79? - isnt that pretty much no movement in a libor market?

True, but what it is is upward movement when BoE rate is moving down.

LIBOR up again today to 5.8% apparently despite yesterday's action by the Central banks!!!

:o

LOoks as if the banks know the game is up and they are sh*tting themselves! :lol::lol::lol:

You do of course realise that this does not effect the man in street. He has a mortgage and know's that it is a financially sound investment. Stuff that goes on in the city does not effect the likes of him.

PS : lad at work wants to buy a house. I've told him to go for it. Property only ever goes up etc. Mainly because I don't like him and he's lazy :D

Well done hahahaha! I would have done the same! Theres a few idiots like that at my place.