Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dellboy

47% Of Landlords Are After Capital Growth

Recommended Posts

Mortgage Express January 08 Survey

No doubt this report has been in the forums and news section before. I thought that I'd just highlight the part that I found most interesting: See figure 11 shows that 47% of the (Mortgage Express) landlords surveyed were in it for capital growth. I've just filled in their next survey - it'll be very interesting to see how the investment goals change if they change at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 47% who were in it for capital growth are probably getting out now. That leaves 53% who are presumably in it for capital loss. They would be advised to stay in!

Edited by conifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 296 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.