House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Willit

You Guys Are Going To Love This!

That's odd. I posted this up once, it didn't appear. So I tried again a few hours later, still nothing.

Then both posts appear in one thread.

Bizarre. :wacko:

hehe..

Hi guys, I live in Exeter and am interested in this competition. One of my tricks is to climb up a high diving board and jump off landing into a huge barrel of sh1t. I can then stand up to my neck in it... Sounds like a good fit? Look forward to hearing your reply. Many thanks in advance.

Velgud, Exeter

:rolleyes:

Come on now. Who commented about 'poisons hatching out of the mud'? I spewed out my hatred and bile but kept away from the 'poisons' area.

I could hardly type for laughing' was passed myself thinking of a witty putdown but stuck to linking EA,s with used bog paper.

T

thank you so much for brightening my life today, gonna be laffing myself to sleep tonight,NICE ONE DUDE. :D

I just hope everyone on this site piles in and gives these people a nasty shock tomorrow, although Ifeel bad for them...NOT!!!

Edited by brassed off brit

hehe..

Hi guys, I live in Exeter and am interested in this competition. One of my tricks is to climb up a high diving board and jump off landing into a huge barrel of sh1t. I can then stand up to my neck in it... Sounds like a good fit? Look forward to hearing your reply. Many thanks in advance.

Velgud, Exeter

:rolleyes:

I have always wondered Velgud if hypothetically you were in a barrel of sh1t ! could you tread water? Sorry sh1t? and I'm a bit dissapionted all you HPCers have'nt jumped on thi by now.

Would a former employee of the FSA hanging himself on a stage be considered a talent ? Its just that I might know someone who is looking for work at the moment.

Edited by laurejon

Would a former employee of the FSA hanging himself on a stage be considered a talent ? Its just that I might know someone who is looking for work at the moment.

Nah1 give him a job in the tax office and give us all a break.

Guest KingCharles1st

I have never read such complete and utter b0llocks in my life...

Edited by KingCharles1st

"I think the hapless estate agent in this article has taken enough stick. All these postings come from the users of a website www.housepricecrash.co.uk Neil Miller, Reading, Berks"

Neil Miller of Reading, if your out there, you do know you're a c**t. :P:P:P

"I think the hapless estate agent in this article has taken enough stick. All these postings come from the users of a website www.housepricecrash.co.uk Neil Miller, Reading, Berks"

Neil Miller of Reading, if your out there, you do know you're a c**t. :P:P:P

Sorry, I'll take that back. Your a grassing c**t :P:P:P:P:P:P

I like the fact that the comments section is not moderated. Makes for a more 'edgy' feel. The Times would not have allowed 80% of those comments to get through. Be interesting to see if there is a big mopping-up session today.