House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OLDFTB

Rightmove Results Today

Just been doing my daily check on rightmove. For Sale,any property, last 24hrs and it showed:

RH10 = 1

RH11 = 1

RH19 = 0

Similar results in the Rent section.

It's just an observation but i usually see several pages of new additions, especially on Mondays.

Perhaps it's just a fluke and the rightmove guy got in late due to the storms and so is behind today!

It's just an observation but i usually see several pages of new additions, especially on Mondays.

Perhaps it's just a fluke and the rightmove guy got in late due to the storms and so is behind today!

It'll be the storm. The shop's been dead this morning - very unusually for a Monday.

Ther weather's just a little windy but the forecast has people worried.

It'll be the storm. The shop's been dead this morning - very unusually for a Monday.

Ther weather's just a little windy but the forecast has people worried.

With the financial tsunami on the way, I advise all to head for the high ground! Maybe you could build a yurt? For £4000 scottish pounds even! :huh:

Worth checking your search parameters - have you inadvertantly put 1 bed only or something? I do similar things.

I just double checked and all parameters are correct with the same results.

Seems a bit slow around Lincoln today too, although there has been a massive increase in the last 2 weeks or so.

Anyone also notice that the price bands on the search have also narrowed. I always used to search for a max price of £225k as it was the next one up from £200k, but now they are in 10k increments.

Seems a bit slow around Lincoln today too, although there has been a massive increase in the last 2 weeks or so.

Anyone also notice that the price bands on the search have also narrowed. I always used to search for a max price of £225k as it was the next one up from £200k, but now they are in 10k increments.

Yes, according to a number of leading estate agents, many properties are 10k over valued and the simple trick of dropping the prices 10k will re-ignite the market.

Fair play to them. Optimism is healthy.