House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Slumpmonkey Returns

Hpc Record Set Today (mon 10/03/08)!

A big welcome to the many hundreds of guests who have visited this site today. I hope you will learn as much about the UK housing market/the biggest pyramid selling scam in history (delete as appropriate) as I have. I, like you, nearly got sucked into a lifetime of debt servitude a couple of years ago and then I stumbled across this site. This site was seen by many as a place for end of the worlder's and nutters by our brain washed populace a couple of years ago and the pressure from the whole of society to "get on the housing ladder before it's too late" was massive. However, the powers that be are starting to lose their power to brain wash and the market will now dictate the general public's view on property for the next few years.

Hold your nerve and wait. Don't believe the Vested Interests (VI's), they are desperate at the moment and will do anything to suck the last few thousand mugs into the pyramid (assuming a lender would want to lend you a mortgage to buy one of their over-priced shoe boxes that is) before it collapses!

If you follow the advice of this site you save yourself from a lifetime of misery and debt servitude and you will also learn just how powerful the vested interests are in this country (and this stems from the Prime Minister downwards). They will do anything to prevent you from buying a place to live and raise a family for a fair price. However, they will not be able to stop the natural forces of the market however much they spin.

Keep the faith and you will be rewarded for your patience.

Vive La House Price Crash.co.uk!