House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
repetitive bleats

Property Bee - Big Result In Brighton

Long time lurker but i registered to share this with you. of the 10 houses that i am watching (with no intention to buy!) three have been reduced so far and one has just seen its second reduction this year. and it's a biggun!

£319,950

a newly decorated, three bedroom, end of terrace residence forming part of a popular mews

8th Mar 2008

* Price changed: from '£349,950' to '£319,950'

31st Jan 2008

* Price changed: from '£374,950' to '£349,950'

28th Jan 2008

* Initial entry found.

although obviously I am fully aware that Brighton property will not be affected by any HPC as there are two Universities and it is surrounded by hills and the sea.....

;)

although obviously I am fully aware that Brighton property will not be affected by any HPC as there are two Universities and it is surrounded by hills and the sea.....

;)

There's been some movement down but not a lot yet; see under Brighton in the England - South East forum. LINKY. At the same time just about everyone knows it's coming!

There's been some movement down but not a lot yet; see under Brighton in the England - South East forum. LINKY. At the same time just about everyone knows it's coming!

Watching Brighton is like London - a drunk man staggering around, barely able to remain upright - he doesn't even know he's out of his skull but all those around him give him a wide berth and wait for the inevitable crash, meanwhile he takes another gulp from his rapidly emptying bottle of Lambrusco.