• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

not played for a while

the number of properties coming on propertynews/propertypal since xmas along with the TDGTTS increase in drops being seen (500+) all looking good for another leg down in pricea. the fear stage ???!!!

having been a lurker since 06 a poster since 07 im chuffed to have come this far and not taken the plunge . things are looking good for reaching close to a nominal bottom in the next 18-24 months i would say which is the reward everyone on here deserve for their patience

HOLA443

not played for a while

the number of properties coming on propertynews/propertypal since xmas along with the TDGTTS increase in drops being seen (500+) all looking good for another leg down in pricea. the fear stage ???!!!

Cant see a chart for Property Pal but the numbers of listings on Property News appears to be steady decreasing from Sept/Oct

HOLA444

There was a lot of dead wood on propertynews - perhaps some of that has been removed. Also I know of several who could not sell and have now rented out - but I don't know how widespread that is.

There's a few on there I viewed as far back as 2004. They have seesawed with the market on the way up and now on the way down so can not be serious sellers imo. Don't know how widesperead or common that might in comparison with other areas.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I see it dropped £45 on one occasion. Thats a new trick used by some agents to make sure their listing goes back to the top of the Propertynews listing on the recently added section. I even saw one agent dropping the price of a house by £1 each week to keep the house at the top where it would be seen more often! Try dropping it to its true value would be a start!

HOLA4423

I see it dropped £45 on one occasion. Thats a new trick used by some agents to make sure their listing goes back to the top of the Propertynews listing on the recently added section. I even saw one agent dropping the price of a house by £1 each week to keep the house at the top where it would be seen more often! Try dropping it to its true value would be a start!

hahahah love it dry.gif could you be bothered to go to such measures for a house sale (unless they are off-loading their own portolio)

HOLA4424
HOLA4425