The "irish House Hunter" Report Sweepstake

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing like going big huh Head :D

We have to hit the panic phase soon and when we do I can say I called it first.

After all there have been people on this website calling a hpc since 2004, they were right after all. ;)

A nice semi for £190K; still far too expensive but represents another drop in the asking price of semi's in this area:

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=PNC176171

I have a feeling it will sell quickly. But prices will drop further than this and it will be interesting to see how long it takes properties like this to reach £150K.

Sadly, there are still plenty of insane prices, even after reductions:

Living in a roofspace for £200K?

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=ECSECS13780

A townhouse for £430K?

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=JMHJMH2879

Both insanely priced.

Looks like Paul65 grabs it this week

Also looks like the average reduction is increasing too (9.4%)

Well they say that every cloud has a silver lining and as i picked up the closest TDGTTS guess prize yesterday i aslo had the misfortune to stumble down some stairs in the centre of Coleraine at lunchtime and completely sever the tendon connected to my right lower leg. i will be here in hospital (Altnagelvin) for some days to come as i only underwent 2.5 hours of general anasthetic surgery this afternoon to reconnect the tendon and repair the damage. i might have to give up winning the sweepstake if this is the outcome and extra "bonus" for me winning! I will be on crutches and in a full leg plaster for the next 8 weeks - good job there wont be many property auctions over the summer!

Well they say that every cloud has a silver lining and as i picked up the closest TDGTTS guess prize yesterday i aslo had the misfortune to stumble down some stairs in the centre of Coleraine at lunchtime and completely sever the tendon connected to my right lower leg. i will be here in hospital (Altnagelvin) for some days to come as i only underwent 2.5 hours of general anasthetic surgery this afternoon to reconnect the tendon and repair the damage. i might have to give up winning the sweepstake if this is the outcome and extra "bonus" for me winning! I will be on crutches and in a full leg plaster for the next 8 weeks - good job there wont be many property auctions over the summer!

Get well soon.

Well they say that every cloud has a silver lining and as i picked up the closest TDGTTS guess prize yesterday i aslo had the misfortune to stumble down some stairs in the centre of Coleraine at lunchtime and completely sever the tendon connected to my right lower leg.

Thanks everyone for all their get well soon / good wishes. It is much appreciated and the NHS are really doing a great job to make me comfortable and get me back on my feet as soon as possible. If I master the crutches ok and the doc's, nurses and consultant's are happy I

may even be allowed home to start the r & r today. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Paul