House Price Crash Forum

The "irish House Hunter" Report Sweepstake

While you've been away we've had some posters tell us that we are bitter downbeats but TDGTTS tells its own story.

To be expected, I suppose. The new house is very nice, its the first phase of a newbuild estate. Funny enough, there are only a couple of builders onsite during the week. This week, for instance, they have been busy boarding up the unfinished ones, it doesn't look like they'll be finishing them soon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do they mean?

***New Guide Price from £85,000 to £95,000***

Or do they mean from £95,000 to £85,000 ?!

Yes it seems that mathematics and logic aren't their strong point. Which would explain alot actually...

Winners so far:

Subby 8th March

Vespasian 15th March

Prophet-profit 23 March

Doccyboy 30th March

Subby 5th April

Sogy 12th April

Traktion 19th April

Subby 26th April

Beta Version Squeak 3rd May

Sophia 10th May

Prophet-profit 17th May

Traktion 24th May

wayoutwest 31st May

Blofield 7th June

Doccyboy 14th June

Subby 21st June

over to you vesp - you have a better eye for prizes :blink:

Cheers Doccy, I'll go for 747

When looking at the weekly report I just look at the stuff in Belfast - there seemed to be loads more than ususal this week!

After looking at the Belfast stuff, I sort by price and look at what is happening at the lower end of the market. Check this out, a 2 bedroom flat for £75K:

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=MCMMCM5349

Knock another £25K off it and then you'd have my interest, but it's still good to see things being reduced to that price.

Edited by JoeDavola
I don't think notswimmingnaked posts here probably on the pin although he is easy to contact on TDGTTS if you want to make a comment or ask something.He answers very quickly too.

OK thanks; I wan to congratulate him and make a suggestion for a very simple feature he could add - I'll drop him an email soon.

By the way, out of interest, does the person who made the TDGTTS site post on this forum?

Hi JoeDavola

I don't post anywhere. Would love to hear any feedback. Sending a message through the contact page of my site is best for me.

Love this thread....

regards

notswimmingnaked

After looking at the Belfast stuff, I sort by price and look at what is happening at the lower end of the market. Check this out, a 2 bedroom flat for £75K:

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=MCMMCM5349

Knock another £25K off it and then you'd have my interest, but it's still good to see things being reduced to that price.

http://vlistdcv.lpsni.gov.uk/propertydetai...Ardmillan+Drive

I don't post anywhere. Would love to hear any feedback. Sending a message through the contact page of my site is best for me.

Love this thread....

regards

notswimmingnaked

Welcome to the site NSN, thanks so much for all the hard work you have put into your website. The info means so much to us here :)

1F Ardmillan Drive, Rathcoole, NEWTOWNABBEY, BT37 9AZ

i would want to be paid to live there! :unsure::lol:

I was raised in Rathcoole, in those days it was rough, but drive through it now and its totally changed. In the centre of the estate, there's a large playing fields/football pitch and play park with shower block and recreation centre, not to mention the health centre and shops at the diamond area.

Compare the area with others and you'll find they have little to offer.

Although I wouldn't move back there but as places go I know of worse.

I was raised in Rathcoole, in those days it was rough, but drive through it now and its totally changed. In the centre of the estate, there's a large playing fields/football pitch and play park with shower block and recreation centre, not to mention the health centre and shops at the diamond area.

Compare the area with others and you'll find they have little to offer.

Although I wouldn't move back there but as places go I know of worse.

statin, it's still rough. To borrow a phrase "They haven't gone away you know" especially round those flats, allegedly.

Winners so far:

Subby 8th March

Vespasian 15th March

Prophet-profit 23 March

Doccyboy 30th March

Subby 5th April

Sogy 12th April

Traktion 19th April

Subby 26th April

Beta Version Squeak 3rd May

Sophia 10th May

Prophet-profit 17th May

Traktion 24th May

wayoutwest 31st May

Blofield 7th June

Doccyboy 14th June

Subby 21st June

Doccyboy 28th June

Well done Doccy

948 drops, smacks a bit of desperation! After all the selling season is over.

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r...;p=BPSNBPSN1298

This one in Newry has taken a big hit. We used to live not too far from it, I must phone my Mum, she knows the vendors to see, top gossip!