House Price Crash Forum

The "irish House Hunter" Report Sweepstake

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see on property news that cowley have increased a lot of houses by £50 - rounding most prices up to the nearst 1000.

:lol: trying to make TDGTTS look better for them? Maybe we should start guessing the drop amount instead :P

Wohoaa.. some big drops near me this time:

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=PNC178170

Getting closer to that 75k rateable value now... :)

Another big drop...

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=PNC312379

Getting closer to the 200k rateable value here too!

EDIT: BTW, shed loads of Bangor properties again. It must be in a meltdown up there! :blink:

Edited by Traktion

Sweepstake time again. Could the Spotlight program cause a big rush for the exits???

Winners so far:

Subby 8th March

Vespasian 15th March

Prophet-profit 23 March

Doccyboy 30th March

Subby 5th April

Sogy 12th April

Traktion 19th April

Subby 26th April

Beta Version Squeak 3rd May

Sophia 10th May

Prophet-profit 17th May

Not only could you join the hall of fame, but pick up this weeks fantasy property from the delights of the EXTREMELY GOOD VALUE Northern Ireland property market. As you know, PROPERTY PRICES ONLY EVER GO UP so next week your fantasy property could be worth more fantasy cash!

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r...mp;p=HESHES1565

Site between 30 & 32 Dunraven Crescent, Grand Parade, Belfast, Antrim, BT5 5LE

15981079.jpg15981078.jpg

Type

Site

Bedrooms

Reception

Offer Status

For Sale

Estate Agent

Hampton Estates

From

£ 85,000 :lol:

EUR 106,172*

US$ 167,539

Features

* Building Site with Outline Planning Permission for Proposed Dwelling House

Description

Dunraven Crescent is a quiet cul-de-sac location off Grand Parade, in East Belfast. It is convenient to all local amenities on the Castlereagh Road, Bloomfield and Upper Newtownards Road.

The subject comprises a site situated between No. 30 Dunraven Crescent, a detached property, and No. 32 Dunraven Crescent, a semi-detached property.

The site area is approximately is 57.76 m sq (621.74 sq ft) :lol: with a frontage to Dunraven Crescent.

The site has outline planning permission for a proposed dwelling house (ref: Z/2007/1225/RM).

Well I'm back in Norn Iron after my jaunt to the Balearic's - lots of Se Vende signs (Spanish for "For Sale") spotted and construction sites at a standstill.

Looks like you've all been busy posters while I've been gone - it has taken me the best part of the morning to read through it all. The enforced break from NI HPC has done the soul a spot of good however.

As for my guess - well seeing the Spotlight programme and how the US Sub Prime scenario could hit here shortly I'm going for the rather apt 911 as my guess this week. Could this be my lucky week? Time will tell.