House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
29929BlackTuesday

Mortgage Introducer Again!

breaking news from stuart law's blog : "Buy to Let remains strong"

http://investors.assetz.co.uk/blog/?postid=76

It is clear that we are not in the middle of a housing crash, with prices barely down 2% from the highest prices of 2007 and up over 5% year on year, and instead we are just seeing a confused period where well funded buyers are obtaining extremely good prices temporarily. All the indicators from the house price indices point to strength in average house prices and indeed there are some indications of the rate of house price growth recommencing in the spring as suggested by the recent Rightmove data showing a 3.2% gain in asking prices in just the month up to their February report. Rents are rising, house prices are firm but bargains can be had and interest rates are falling - it is no surprise buy to let landlords are confident and looking forward to some increasing rental profits over the next 24 months.
Edited by mayjay

Buy to Let.... one day soon to be considered as Commercial Lending only, with Commercial rates and Commercial LTV's with rental as confirmed by a Commercial valuation, paid for at the clients expense.

No more rental as confirmed by estate agent, mortgage broker 100% coverage of pay rate on Teaser I/O rate. No more 90%.

"Stuart Law, Assetz chief executive, agreed, stressing that a 0.5 per cent cut would be in order at the April meeting in order to inject some liquidity back into the credit markets."

Wow, he's an economist now......

"Stuart Law, Assetz chief executive, agreed, stressing that a 0.5 per cent cut would be in order at the April meeting in order to inject some liquidity back into the credit markets."

Wow, he's an economist now......

Stewie: It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'

stewie-griffin-with-raygun-from-family-guy1.jpg

Calm down dears, its only a VI Press Release :lol:

Ha Ha he should be having a go at Abbey for putting rates UP 0.3%, not the BoE for leaving them where they are.

:lol::lol:

He is so ass-******ed, he should spend what little money he has on a gimp suit and some pile-cream

Thank goodness a shower of property ramping gel headed spivs has taken the time out to advise the boe on its interetrate setting policy.

Without the pearls of wisdom this parade of c0ck knockers so selflessly distribute this country would be in real trouble!

now show them some bloody appreciation you ungrateful swine.

ST

Trust me, I'm saluting. Okay, it's single-fingered, but it's a salute of sorts.

Thank goodness a shower of property ramping gel headed spivs has taken the time out to advise the boe on its interetrate setting policy.

Without the pearls of wisdom this parade of c0ck knockers so selflessly distribute this country would be in real trouble!

ST

Wise words superted. Wise words. I'm always thankful for the pearls of knowledge from Mr Law (real name Potato) known as the Warren Buffet of Basildon.

I love the threat that they'll HAVE to raise by half a percent in April now! So petulant!

I like this:

Assetz ® Fund Management Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 5454008, the application for a VAT number is currently in progress.

He's more like the Onion of Essex than the Sage of Omaha...

Nice.

Love the fact that there's no VAT number. Does that mean it's just Mr Law (real name not stage name) and his mate in a shed?

He's the rent-a-bull quoter of the moment now isn't he.

Ray Boulger's on holiday in Rhyll.