House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xux42

Bad Attitude Of Property Developers

I just happened across an article on the joys of the forthcoming reduced CGT for property investors by the boss of Axis Property Investments in Money Marketing 28 Feb.

He clearly knows what he is talking about and discusses the techinical effects of CGT on property investment. He than goes on to say (of the new 18% CGT rate):

"it has been suggested that...the Chancellor is encouraging buy-to-let investors and effectively pushing other buyers and particularly first-time buyers out.

Yet, why should investors who are risking their money in the property market and providing much needed rented accommodation pay out huge amounts in tax, when owner occupiers are not paying anything towards CGT?..."

PRECISELY BECAUSE IT STOPS A MINORITY OF TW@TS LIKE YOU BUYING UP ALL THE HOUSES AND FORCING THE MAJORITY TO RENT YOU DISGUSTING, GREEDY B@STARD!

Sorry had an Eric Moment.

If I ever meet this guy I hope I'm Ill or drunk so I can vomit in his face.

This is the first and last time I read Money Marketing. Its bad for my blood pressure.

I just happened across an article on the joys of the forthcoming reduced CGT for property investors by the boss of Axis Property Investments in Money Marketing 28 Feb.

He clearly knows what he is talking about and discusses the techinical effects of CGT on property investment. He than goes on to say (of the new 18% CGT rate):

"it has been suggested that...the Chancellor is encouraging buy-to-let investors and effectively pushing other buyers and particularly first-time buyers out.

Yet, why should investors who are risking their money in the property market and providing much needed rented accommodation pay out huge amounts in tax, when owner occupiers are not paying anything towards CGT?..."

PRECISELY BECAUSE IT STOPS A MINORITY OF TW@TS LIKE YOU BUYING UP ALL THE HOUSES AND FORCING THE MAJORITY TO RENT YOU DISGUSTING, GREEDY B@STARD!

Sorry had an Eric Moment.

If I ever meet this guy I hope I'm Ill or drunk so I can vomit in his face.

This is the first and last time I read Money Marketing. Its bad for my blood pressure.

Lets tag team, the barsteward.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's sooo funny! can't stop laughing!