House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laurejon

Gordon Lays Down The Law

Gordon Brown tells all Labour MP's, they are to vote against a Referendum for the public on the Lisbon Treaty.

Speaking to all Labour MP's Gordon tells them they are not to support their constituents.

"Britain Belongs to the Labour Party, and being British does not give the public the right to air an opinion"

Gordon Brown sees himself as CEO of UK PLC, Being British is a privelege granted or denied by the Government.

Gordon Brown tells all Labour MP's, they are to vote against a Referendum for the public on the Lisbon Treaty.

Speaking to all Labour MP's Gordon tells them they are not to support their constituents.

"Britain Belongs to the Labour Party, and being British does not give the public the right to air an opinion"

Gordon Brown sees himself as CEO of UK PLC, Being British is a privelege granted or denied by the Government.

hmm these politicians are getting right on my t*ts at the moment

On a related note, does anyone share my feeling that Nick Clegg is the poetically pretty over-promoted "angry young man" loose cannon disaster we all knew he would be. Vince Cable in the wings to catch the ball when Clegg is ousted.....................

On a related note, does anyone share my feeling that Nick Clegg is the poetically pretty over-promoted "angry young man" loose cannon disaster we all knew he would be. Vince Cable in the wings to catch the ball when Clegg is ousted.....................

Once again the Lib dems FAIL to stop Labour in their illeberal steamrollering with their underserved majority. First it was tuition fees and now our democracy.

What a waste of oxygen they are to be sure.

When ID cards come around in the commons again, you can be sure that lib dems will be there with their thumbs up each other's assoles not doing a thing to stop it.

Once again the Lib dems FAIL to stop Labour in their illeberal steamrollering with their underserved majority. First it was tuition fees and now our democracy.

What a waste of oxygen they are to be sure.

When ID cards come around in the commons again, you can be sure that lib dems will be there with their thumbs up each other's assoles not doing a thing to stop it.

The Lib Dems want a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, not just a vote about a vote on the Lisbon Treaty. It's a braver stance than the conservatives. That's why they were meant to abstain from voting because they couldn't table an ammendment to vote over this.

They should come out to the media over the next few days to push their case.

Gordon Brown,

How far would you travel?

How much would you pay?

How long would you wait in the cold and rain ?

To see that b*stard hang by the neck until dead.

Why are you making up quotes? Is this house price related?

I find it amazing that 80% of the public want a vote on the treaty, yet New Labour deny this.

Its just like Gordons General Election, he knows he will lose, so he cans te election.

And New Labour have murdered women and children in Iraq so they can spread their democracy abroad ?

I think we should all be out the the streets rioting, as democracy is now dead in this land.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
I find it amazing that 80% of the public want a vote on the treaty, yet New Labour deny this.

Its just like Gordons General Election, he knows he will lose, so he cans te election.

And New Labour have murdered women and children in Iraq so they can spread their democracy abroad ?

I think we should all be out the the streets rioting, as democracy is now dead in this land.

I can pencil in a riot for next Thursday. Any good?

When you realise Gordon "NO MORE BOOM AND BUST"does not represent the people but is working for his puppet masters who installed him into power then you will know where is true colours lies and what the agenda is. :ph34r:

So thats two threads started by a certain user with made up quotes from Gordon Brown now. Both have deteriorated into drunken anti-labour ramblings, and neither are house price related.

The Lib Dems want a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, not just a vote about a vote on the Lisbon Treaty. It's a braver stance than the conservatives. That's why they were meant to abstain from voting because they couldn't table an ammendment to vote over this.

They should come out to the media over the next few days to push their case.

Yes I know. But given that their vote had been defeated earlier in the day then why not vote for a referendum on the const....er... treaty? Why refuse to vote? Where they all in the pub getting plastered or where they giving their rentboys their A-levels?

So thats two threads started by a certain user with made up quotes from Gordon Brown now. Both have deteriorated into drunken anti-labour ramblings, and neither are house price related.

So you are not aware of how the Lisbon Treaty would affect house prices ?

I would suggest you complete your NVQ Level 2 Economics course at the LSE and return with your eyes wide open.

Yes I know. But given that their vote had been defeated earlier in the day then why not vote for a referendum on the const....er... treaty? Why refuse to vote? Where they all in the pub getting plastered or where they giving their rentboys their A-levels?

As usual the Liberals dont have an opinion, in fact they have yet to understand what they stand for. The problem for the Libs is they are a formation of people who have defected from politics, so by their very nature they have no opinion.

God gave us the brains to form an opinion, for me the Liberals are an embarrasement as after all these years they dont actually have an opinion on anything at all yet.

That said, their stance on Iraq was for me their single most redeeming feature, but they need to speak up more.

Guest tenant super
Im entitled to ask for a link to something posted in the forum. If its made up then why post it?

Of course he made it up, Laurejon is a wind up merchant. He has started thousands of threads like this over the last few years.

Of course he made it up, Laurejon is a wind up merchant. He has started thousands of threads like this over the last few years.

Not at all if you watched prime ministers questions at 12:00pm its not far from the truth.

Not at all if you watched prime ministers questions at 12:00pm its not far from the truth.

You are most likely wasting your breath PogoLocky, some people just dont like to know what is really happening around them. Its an almost childlike innocence, however further down the road for them and their families its going to become one of the Century's greatest tradgedies.

All three of the main UK political parties promised a public vote on the EU Constitution in their 2005 general election manifestos.

Hmm, and the lib dems roll out a three line whip, Vince may be OK but the rest, what a shower of shite, bad as Nulabour at the top and pretty poor at running local services to boot.

All three of the main UK political parties promised a public vote on the EU Constitution in their 2005 general election manifestos.

Hmm, and the lib dems roll out a three line whip, Vince may be OK but the rest, what a shower of shite, bad as Nulabour at the top and pretty poor at running local services to boot.

It took them more than 30 years of trying to bugger up the Isle of Wight economy but you have to hand it to them for tenacity