House Price Crash Forum
LOZ007

Things Getting A Bit Ugly In Anglesey And Gwynedd

Been checking the house prices in these areas, in November many of them had been reduced by only 5 % now their reducing by nearly 30% and this is just the start.

I thought things must have been getting bad due to the leading estate agent in the area published a column in the local paper yesterday, trying to reassure people that the reports in the news about a Housing price crash were complete rubbish ( what a p@*ck)

I think they have also been reading this web site as the agent was condeming organsisation which he stated were talking the market down.

It oozed desperation, house price will bounce back, nothing to worry about blah blah blahh.

I had to laugh because on the next page was the properties they were selling, one half was all reduced the other was a glut of new properties up for sale. NOT ONE SOLD!!

What I find most suprising is housepricecrash has been warning people of this for a few years, if we were the cause of this sudden down turn ( as some people seem to believe) then why didn't a crash happen, when this site first began?

It is obvious their trying to blame anyone else (lets face it we're gonna be the prime targets of pointing the finger of blame) for their incompetence, lies and greed.

A word of advice to the agent aswell, no doubt he will be reading this.

Instead of f*@king up more first time buyers lives by advising them to buy these over priced shit holes, do the job ure supposed to, otherwise your reputation will be blown to shot.

By this i mean start telling your sellers to get with reality and start pricing their property at realistic values or you won't market them, if not things are going to get alot worse for you.

I think most first time buyers have woken up and they aren't gonna buy anything at the moment and I think you know that, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to pursuade them that everythings alrite.

loz

Edited by LOZ007

I think most first time buyers have woken up and they aren't gonna buy anything at the moment and I think you know that, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to pursuade them that everythings alrite.

The Daily Post front page HOUSE MARKET SLUMP must have been annoying.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wale...55578-20658536/