House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Badger

Chav Starts Career Early

Hmmmm.....

I wonder if they were insured.

My husband's asleep at 11am...because he works nights. Maybe this lady does too.

I can't decide whether this is offered as a genuine explanation or a barbed comment :D

Isnt this some form of reverse evolution - perents removed from gene pool by own offspring after already allowing genes to form another generation?

Bring back Darwin - he could develop a whole new theory on this!

:lol:

ST

'His desperate mother Charlene, 22, plucked Shane and his baby sister Candice to safety as flames took hold on the first floor of the property in Burchetts Close, Haywards Heath.'

:blink:

'His desperate mother Charlene, 22, plucked Shane and his baby sister Candice to safety as flames took hold on the first floor of the property in Burchetts Close, Haywards Heath.'

Yes, it is strange.. she should have four by that age.

Smoke alarms would be handy as well.

Britney and Beckham were probably staying at a relatives then :lol:

Yes, it is strange.. she should have four by that age.

Smoke alarms would be handy as well.

She did have smoke detectors, but she had to borrow the batteries for her vibrator.

'His desperate mother Charlene, 22, plucked Shane and his baby sister...

Sounds like the family were early fans of Neighbours then.

Guest Skint Academic

Wow, I didn't realise that there were any chavs left in Haywards Heath. I thought that they had all been priced out.

It's really telling though that for the first time ever I have started to notice homeless people in this town.

Classic comment:

"It's unfair to judge this woman on her lack of parental supervision and wayward behaviour of her 3 year old. I'd prefer to judge her on the hoop earings and mourneful expression which screams out "social's going to sort out this mess for me."

Perhaps she was up late reading HPC and thinking "So this is all the judgmental tw@ts are!"?

Either trust the press or don't chaps, you are flip-flopping!

Anyway there is no such thing as a "chav" in Sussex. Anyone will tell you it's been "Pikey" or "Townie" for at least 20 years.

Anyway there is no such thing as a "chav" in Sussex. Anyone will tell you it's been "Pikey" or "Townie" for at least 20 years.

Oh no, chav took over about five years ago!

Serious question - should our tax pennies be used to compulsorily sterilise "parents" like this?!

Serious answer - As much as I like the idea, no.

Serious question - should our tax pennies be used to compulsorily sterilise "parents" like this?!

No. Our tax pennies should be restricted so that people don't have children they can't afford.

Perhaps just the ones who can't read a traditional pregnancy test

1 in 4 according to that advert.

Guest Skint Academic
Chav is so last year!!

Its now NED (non educated delinquent)

Actually they've had Neds in Scotland for years (it's their version of Chav). Pretty much the same but slightly more dangerous. I didn't realise the term had come south.

This site will teach you everything you need to know about neds

Glasgow survival