House Price Crash Forum
what

Today Will Be The Day

GBPEUR=X 1 5 Mar 1.3022

Possibly today. IIRC it hit 1.3010 earlier in the week. Huge psychological break down point approaching?

Expect some intervention anytime it looks like dropping below 1.30--it will not look good for Gordon.

I was tellling you all that we would get to £1.00=1.10euros and no one belived me at the time but i bet more will now as they £ is dragged down by the fiat $$

That makes the IR decision even more interesting.

If they cut, and Europe won't, the pound is dead.

and for those who think it's good for exports, remember that we import all raw materials, and they are already sky high as it is.

That makes the IR decision even more interesting.

If they cut, and Europe won't, the pound is dead.

and for those who think it's good for exports, remember that we import all raw materials, and they are already sky high as it is.

Spot on! but the overvalued pound is heading for a big fall over the next year whatever happens to rates this week. I can't see how the UK can avoid a period of stagflation now.

GBPEUR=X 1 5 Mar 1.3037

Crash Gordon must be telling U-turn Ali to buy sterling to keep it above the big 1.30 break down level.

Or the PMI services came in hot (54.0 vs expected 52.0)

I was tellling you all that we would get to £1.00=1.10euros and no one belived me at the time but i bet more will now as they £ is dragged down by the fiat $$

Must admit when seeing your prediction my first thought was what a load of rubbish but have to admit I can see it happening soon no good news at all from our so called leaders there also seems to be very little props under the pound, even thinking parity maybe :o

Great. Thanks to Gordonomics I can no longer afford to go on holiday in Europe or buy a place to live in the UK , but chavs on benefit can borrow a quarter of a million pounds they have no intention of paying back and the tax payer will underwrite their default.

Intervention maybe if so it may only be a temporary bounce before it starts its decline again

Visions of a dithering "U-turn Ali" overseeing the UK Plunge Protection Team. :lol:

Missed it by 5 pips.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting. BOE announcement at 12.00. ECB at 12.45. Should be an interesting 45 minutes.

Edit: Not forgetting US payroll data released 13.30 on Friday. Could be some big moves in currencies/stocks/PMs Friday afternoon.

Edited by Red Kharma

Great. Thanks to Gordonomics I can no longer afford to go on holiday in Europe or buy a place to live in the UK , but chavs on benefit can borrow a quarter of a million pounds they have no intention of paying back and the tax payer will underwrite their default.

Or you could be a foreign criminal commit crimes until you get caught go to Jail then collect £3k from the British tax payer if you agree to early release and return home :lol:

It's bouncing...

This is a classic HPC wave. We now expect it to dive by over 20% but against all odds it will rise by 0.5%

This is a classic HPC wave. We now expect it to dive by over 20% but against all odds it will rise by 0.5%

Quite. My HPC Contrary Indicator is telling me to buy ££'s. If anyone starts a "Black" thread buy shares. I'd buy ABX if I knew how! :lol:

if only I was a chav! :lol: