winkie

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I would say stability and control. The ability to have a life plan and be fairly sure you have a fighting chance of keeping to it. The tools to achieve that are many and the ones you have stated would be good for starters.

HOLA448

Families offer very poor ROCE, rather than bringing children up from a small age it is far more economical to import an eastern european, who will get to work day 1 for as little as a shilling a day provided you provide clean sanitation facilities and a sleeping bag in the rest room.

HOLA449
Families offer very poor ROCE, rather than bringing children up from a small age it is far more economical to import an eastern european, who will get to work day 1 for as little as a shilling a day provided you provide clean sanitation facilities and a sleeping bag in the rest room.

Watch the AUR/ATO though otherwise they will end up keeling over due to exhaustion

HOLA4410
Healthy genes , an optimistic nature and a family which is no more than averagely dysfunctional!

Great fun being a spot eccentric though...as my mother used to say there is a thin line between sanity and insanity. ;)

HOLA4411

Some decent leathers and a lid.

Oh, unless you're talking about "are you protected from global hyperinflation?", in which case it means a decent lead-lined shelter with built it Faraday cage, a years supply of food, water, filtered air, power, some means of radio comms, some NBC suits, and a decent firearm or two.

Have got the former, haven't got the latter. Neither, as far as I know, have those who keep telling me to get it.

Happiness, on the other hand, is wonderful missus, great family, and knowing that if the worst comes to the worst then we're *all* screwed so there's no point in worrying about. Oh, the odd glass of red is nice as well.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Shelter, Food and Friends

Everything else ultimately is just flim flam

Problem for us in the west is that we've come to value the flim flam above everything else.

The world levelling out isn't comfortable for us, but at least we'll get an appreciation of how the rest of the planets been living, and what the true fundamentals are.

HOLA4414

Oh, unless you're talking about "are you protected from global hyperinflation?", in which case it means a decent lead-lined shelter with built it Faraday cage, a years supply of food, water, filtered air, power, some means of radio comms, some NBC suits, and a decent firearm or two.

Have got the former, haven't got the latter. Neither, as far as I know, have those who keep telling me to get it.

Happiness, on the other hand, is wonderful missus, great family, and knowing that if the worst comes to the worst then we're *all* screwed so there's no point in worrying about. Oh, the odd glass of red is nice as well.

Sounds good to me...anything else is a bonus. ;)

HOLA4415

You should get the Faraday cage Moo. Bit of a status symbol round my way. They only ever go up in price too :lol:

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Owning Property?

Owning Gold?

Having Cash?

Having secure employment?

Or having a secure and loving family?

Durex?

Right on all counts :lol: Though I prefer the girl to take a pill then the long term solution for her to get an operation to stop them popping out ;)

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Great fun being a spot eccentric though...as my mother used to say there is a thin line between sanity and insanity. ;)

Can you give me some facial cleansing advice please, what should I be doing to get rid of spots? :lol: I presume wash my face everyday but whats the best product, clearasil faily facial scrub? And should I exfoliate once a week?

HOLA4420
Shelter, Food and Friends

Everything else ultimately is just flim flam

Problem for us in the west is that we've come to value the flim flam above everything else.

The world levelling out isn't comfortable for us, but at least we'll get an appreciation of how the rest of the planets been living, and what the true fundamentals are.

We in the UK (and the western world) have never had it so good, and the more good we get, the more good we want....we will soon have to wake up to the shock that we can't always get everything we want and will have to share all resources with the rest of the world.

HOLA4421
Can you give me some facial cleansing advice please, what should I be doing to get rid of spots? :lol: I presume wash my face everyday but whats the best product, clearasil faily facial scrub? And should I exfoliate once a week?

No I was thinking of another type of Line. ;)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Right on all counts :lol: Though I prefer the girl to take a pill then the long term solution for her to get an operation to stop them popping out ;)

No I am all for the man pill, we need to share responsibilities. ;)

HOLA4424

Protection - Goverment should be doing it for you - godammit thats what I pay my taxes for!!!!

I.E.

Protection -

from violence and crime

stable employment

stable economic policy

stable inflation

from foreign invaders

of human rights

from bad health

of free speech, privacy

of retirement

HOLA4425
Protection from what exactly?

Housing Slump.

Reccession.

Shortage of food.

Stock market crash.

No and do not mention the G word that doesn't come into the equation.

I am in no way suggesting in could happen....but as they say fail to plan, plan to fail. ;)

Archived