House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laurejon

Gordon Brown Tells The Public, If You Dont Like Working For

Gordon Brown tells the public that they should either get used to working for minimum wage, or they should get on their bikes and emmigrate as there are millions of Eastern Europeans who are better educated, work far harder, complain much less, are prepared to work in poor conditions without a single complaint.

Gordon Speaking to the CBI has confirmed the success of opening up the floodgates to 2 Million immigrants from Eastern Europe over the past three years. "It is a resounding success story, 2 Million Jobs have been created, if the British dont want to work in my country, then I know millions of people who do.

Gordon Speaking to the CBI has confirmed the success of opening up the floodgates to 2 Million immigrants from Eastern Europe over the past three years. "It is a resounding success story, 2 Million Jobs have been created, if the British dont want to work in my country, then I know millions of people who do.

Not including him, obviously, or he'd go back North of the border!

Gordon Brown tells the public that they should either get used to working for minimum wage, or they should get on their bikes and emmigrate as there are millions of Eastern Europeans who are better educated, work far harder, complain much less, are prepared to work in poor conditions without a single complaint.

you forgot to mention the bit where he hands out the labour party address they should send their donations to

"The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them."

Karl Marx

Useless fat jock twit will end up all on his lonesome todd before long then. RIP not so Great Britain.

twit was meant to read c..t

Since when did it become his country?

Did the country elect him? No.

Does the country want him? I doubt it.

If you are one of those forced to accept minimum wage laurejon (and assuming that quote is actually true) then Brown might just win my vote at the next election...

If you are one of those forced to accept minimum wage laurejon (and assuming that quote is actually true) then Brown might just win my vote at the next election...

I had a bit of a trawl around the internet regarding the CBI speech - not a lot about EEuropeans, but mostly about getting the `unemployed back into work`.

Somebody change the record pleeeease <_<

I thought the eastern europeans were all leaving now? Has no one told Gordon? Bless, i will mention it when i hang the fat scottish **** from a lamp post during the rioting in a few months time*.

*Mi5 - This is a JOKE

I thought the eastern europeans were all leaving now? Has no one told Gordon? Bless, i will mention it when i hang the fat scottish **** from a lamp post during the rioting in a few months time*.

*Mi5 - This is a JOKE

Could you let me know the location of the lamp post you intend to use and a rough indication of timescale....I need to make sure I'm phlegmmy enough to work up enough purchase to spit on the fecker**

**Clearly, this is a jest. Mancghirl is a hardworking, law abiding, tax paying, model citzen.

There is more to life than the minimum wage, at the end of the day are we not free to work for the wage we are in agreement with?...anything else would be enforcement.

8k in overtime for January, ufortunately minimum wage is a club I dont think I will be joining anytime soon!!!!

8k in overtime for January, ufortunately minimum wage is a club I dont think I will be joining anytime soon!!!!

I didnt reralise you could get paid for posting on forums.

Could you let me know the location of the lamp post you intend to use and a rough indication of timescale....I need to make sure I'm phlegmmy enough to work up enough purchase to spit on the fecker**

**Clearly, this is a jest. Mancghirl is a hardworking, law abiding, tax paying, model citzen.

I'm arranging a secret Phlegm Casting TrayNing C@mp in the Noo F0rest. Don't let the secret police in on it.

Yeah er.. cheers Gordon, I have recently emmigrated. Earning minimum wage in the uk is no fun at all I've been there done it for a good while. Luckily I came into some money so I could retrain and get out of the uk.

Some"Labour" government they are about as leftwing as Adolf Hitler. The British working class on a whole are simply over supply in Gordo's book for a labour market of Eastern Europeans.

Of course all of this is part of the plan to reduce the uk to a state of European Union. Lobby for a referendum!

dont worry. our currency is being debased given our massive current account deficit

polish zloty is up 20% vs the pound since last summer... that's a 20% pay cut for any pole saving his money for his return back overseas... maybe some british workers should go to poland and send money back to the uk to help our deficit!

Guest KingCharles1st

Could someone please do the sums

minimum wage hourly rate- minus tax x 40 52= what precisely.

then 3.5 x this figure- what is that precisely.

Does this mean somebody living in Mablethorpe or somewhere else up North with LOW 1 x bed flat prices could AFFORD to take on a 3.5 times mortgage (assuming they dont have any debt prior to engaging new employment- and also they can afford to save a deposit on minimum wage)

I could go on- but apart from the spectacle of ALL people on minimum wage having to cough Virgin Intercity weeklt train fares so they can work in places of the country other than the ones they can afford to live in...

Gordon Brown's charter should be this

"YOU work for the minimum wage- I will ensure you can live in a comfortable dwelling in return.."

twit

SPASTIC

C WORD

DEEKHEAD

TOZZER

UNBELIEVABLE MAN JERK

PFFFFTTTTPFFTTT!!!!!

HIS country? We vote for someone to represent US and OUR country! And I don't remember voting for HIM. Seems the power has definitely gone to his head!

I am fed up ACCEPTING how this country is run. Anyone up for a (peaceful) protest outside number 10 soon? :P

"WE WANT A GENERAL ELECTION!!!"

IF the statement is true, he's lost the plot.

There aren't many eastern europeans willing to come here anymore as the pound is getting trashed everywhere. No point coming here when you can get more or less the same standard of living at home...

all other immigrants are not really that better educated and hard working, come on...

I can only advise you to enjoy your particular gravy train while it lasts, because like all cushy numbers - and I speak from experience - it will end.

And my father would give you the same advice.

And his father.

And his father.

All the way back to stonemasons, blacksmiths and thatchers.

In fact, more than one type of Thatcher has found discord where there was once harmony...

I dont think so.

I am very carefull to make absolutely sure that I merely do my job, I refuse to create procedures, I refuse to document, and I refuse to share my knowlege. Anyone in IT in the UK should follow the same line, offshoring or bringing in cheap workers can only be successfull if the British workers share their skills.

I share nothing, my years of learning, spending my own money training, will be shared with nobody.