House Price Crash Forum

Desperate Ea's Latest Gimmick

HOLA441

Just been doing my 24hr Property Bee update and came across this for the first time:

****** BUYER INCENTIVE ****** 50% MORTGAGE PAID FOR SIX MONTHS ****** BUYER INCENTIVE ****** 50% MORTGAGE PAID FOR SIX MONTHS ******

Example: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-199...=1&tr_t=buy

Several other properdees they are marketing have the same catchy headline.

The EA are Astons in Crawley. I notice it is "subject to terms and conditions " though!!

Anyone else seen this type of thing?

Getting desperate now?

:lol:

HOLA442
Just been doing my 24hr Property Bee update and came across this for the first time:

****** BUYER INCENTIVE ****** 50% MORTGAGE PAID FOR SIX MONTHS ****** BUYER INCENTIVE ****** 50% MORTGAGE PAID FOR SIX MONTHS ******

The EA are Astons in Crawley. I notice it is "subject to terms and conditions " though!!

Getting desperate now?

To the letter the exact same offers that were being made in California after the crash writing was on the wall.

Panic has broken out in the market folks! FTBs have gone on strike and the credit markets are just saying NO.

We have our crash.

30% down from the peak in early 2007 by the end of the year?

Edited by Realistbear

HOLA443
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
To the letter the exact same offers that were being made in California after the crash writing was on the wall.

Panic has broken out in the market folks! FTBs have gone on strike and the credit markets are just saying NO.

We have our crash.

30% down from the peak in early 2007 by the end of the year?

I think we should expect the average house to be worth 45k.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Listening to the radio tonight on the way home, GWR Bristol, there was a Barratts add offering £500 per month towards mortgage payments for 12 months and/or (I'm not sure which as I was working out what 12*£500 equals :) ) payment of the 5% deposit plus move in for only £99.

These are the same games they played in the 90's :)

Edited by ReggiePerrin

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
http://www.persimmonhomes.com/xtrapages/310260.html

LIVE FREE FOR A YEAR

The Cranbourne Plots 153 - 3 bedroom town house with single garage.

£195,950

RESERVE ONE OF THESE PLOTS TODAY TO RECEIVE YOUR MORTGAGE, COUNCIL TAX, ELECTRICITY, GAS AND WATER BILLS, AND BUILDINGS AND CONTENTS INSURANCE PAID FOR 12 MONTHS.

...just add the DFS sofas?

I don't remember them offering anything like this in the last crash?? The bulls were right, things are definitley different this time :lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Listening to the radio tonight on the way home, GWR Bristol, there was a Barratts add offering £500 per month towards mortgage payments for 12 months and/or (I'm not sure which as I was working out what 12*£500 equals :) ) payment of the 5% deposit plus move in for only £99.

These are the same games they played in the 90's :)

I think you will find that Barratts are hammering day time telly too.

HOLA4414
Has anyone noticed Rightmove's please-take-our-survey? Asks "Which of the following are you most interested in when buying anew property? Cashback, white goods, stamp duty paid - I forget the rest.

Mind bending drugs??

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Getting desperate now?

it shoudl be 50% for life!

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

LIVE FREE FOR A YEAR

£195,950

RESERVE ONE OF THESE PLOTS TODAY TO RECEIVE YOUR MORTGAGE, COUNCIL TAX, ELECTRICITY, GAS AND WATER BILLS, AND BUILDINGS AND CONTENTS INSURANCE PAID FOR 12 MONTHS.

Wow! given the cost of living it really shows just how unbelieveably overpriced things really are (+ how desperate the builders are)

HOLA4420
Wow! given the cost of living it really shows just how unbelieveably overpriced things really are (+ how desperate the builders are)

Yet - ........... this isn't just SPELT OUT in the meedja!!??

The KNUB of the WHOLE THING IS --- HOUSE "PRICES" ARE MUCH, MUCH TOO HIGH!!! It's that simple. People just do not want to face up to this!!??? WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS OF DEBT, STRESS, POVERTY etc etc. ?? BECAUSE THE COST OF PUTTING A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD HAS BEEN ARTIFICIALLY AND FRAUDULENTLY MANIPULATED TO THE ABSURD & LUDICROUS LEVELS OF TODAY!!!! ABSOLUTELY DEAD SIMPLE!!!!

Edited by eric pebble

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest KingCharles1st

SO....

By this time next year- people on high incomes like Doctors will be able to buy up whole streets of 50K properties if they could be bothered- while the scuzzers will be sctratching to stay solvent.

Thank you NuLabia- thank you so frucking much

HOLA4423

LIVE FREE FOR A YEAR

£195,950

LIVE FREE FOR A YEAR and then have the privelidge of being 40K-50K in NEGATIVE EQUITY. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4424

So, imagine the joy, after the 6 Month "Honeymoon", when your mortgage payments double, and you find that you could now buy your house for around 5% less than you did a few months ago. :lol:

Edited by Prof

HOLA4425
LIVE FREE FOR A YEAR and then have the privelidge of being 40K-50K in NEGATIVE EQUITY. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Exactly. I'd be surprised if the banks will give mortgages on these types of properties anymore, the actual builders valuation of the property is effectively 195k-the 1st years incentives, probably about 15k, so if the banks have any sense they will demand a deposit of >10% + 15k to cover their @rses, of course, that still won't be enough as property is going to go down 40%.