House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abaxas

Ot : Polish Builder Sacked For Humping Hoover

Hoover link

A Polish building contractor working at London's Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital was given his marching orders after a security guard caught him having sex with a Henry Hoover, the Sun reports.

The unnamed perv was supposed to be locking up the site, at hospital admin offices, but was instead discovered in the staff canteen "naked and on his knees with the smiling cleaner".

The "horrified" guard told the chap to "clean himself and the hoover", then ejected him from the premises. The unnamed vacuum-molestor later told his bosses he was actually cleaning his underwear, describing this habit as "a common practice in Poland".

His employer, HG Construction, was having none of it. The company said: "That behaviour is not acceptable, though it gave a few people a laugh." ®

reminds me of this story a couple of years ago

A CHEF had sex with a goat ? and was seen by a trainload of passengers, a court heard.

Stephen Hall, 23, lassoed the animal with his belt at the Paradise allotments near his home.

As the packed Hull to Bridlington train stopped at signals, dozens of passengers stared out in amazement.

In seconds, police switchboards were jammed as horrified commuters used their mobiles to report what they had seen.

The female goat was one of a number left to graze near the allotments, Hull Crown Court was told.

A man out walking his dog also made a 999 call to Humberside Police Control Room.

Two members of the public pinned down Hall while a stream of officers raced to the scene. Jobless Hall, from Hull, was initially arrested by the Humberside Police Dog Section.

A vet who examined the goat said it was "subdued" by the assault but was not suffering long-term injury.

British Transport Police Detective Inspector Dave Crinnion, who investigated, said: "I saw the goat the next day ? it did not seem too upset but it is difficult to tell."

Hall admitted a sex charge involving an animal last Wednesday.

Judge Jacqueline Davies, who adjourned the case for reports, said: "I do not know what sentence the court will impose on you."

He is due to be sentenced on March 13.

Hall, who says he is gay, said after the hearing: "My friends have been giving me a lot of stick. They are all joking with me about it.

"I have never done anything like this before."

My friends have been giving me a lot of stick. They are all joking with me about it.

he still has friends?

Typical Polish, Not just satisfied with taking our jobs away, They have to take advantage of our domestic cleaners. It sucks!!

Typical Polish, Not just satisfied with taking our jobs away, They have to take advantage of our domestic cleaners. It sucks!!

time to hoover all these weirdos up and ejaculate them

Precisely - which is presumably why he wanted to shag it.

We should have a pole on this.....Too late :lol:

reminds me of this story a couple of years ago

My friends have been giving me a lot of stick. They are all joking with me about it.

he still has friends?

:lol::lol:

Thank- you - i remember reading this story a few years ago- hillarious- there was a story on the bbc website about a guy in africa who had to marry a goat after he got shagging it!

:lol::lol:

Thank- you - i remember reading this story a few years ago- hillarious- there was a story on the bbc website about a guy in africa who had to marry a goat after he got shagging it!

Well, maybe there was no harm done. Perhaps the goat was feeling a little horny that's all.