House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest daddy bull

Hpc Chain Letter E-mail

Guest Daddy Bear

Dear All

Lets get this HPC really going. As a topic in this forum suggests this HPC will be much quicker compared to 1989-1995 because of the existence of the internet. Well lets use it.

What I suggest we do is construct a paragraph or two (1 minute read max) highlighting the main realities of the coming house bubble collapse. Something suited to the average Joe. Make sure there is a big reference to HPC.com and then send it off as a chain letter - e-mail everyone in your address book.

I am sure the users here won't mind putting there sample HPC chain letters here and then in a day or two we will pick the best one and send it. I am sure if a load of members did it say, all on monday morning, the impact would be huge.

Think of the extra volume of traffic that will come to this site!!

2 other thoughts I have had to increase the speed of crash.

1. HPC stickers . Round with HPC.com on and blitz the london underground escalator posters.

2. Motorway bridges - graffiti HPC.com on them. Obviously this is illegal and I would not condone it, (however some would say the end would justify the cause)...

How else can we spread the HPC ??

I look forward to reading the chain letters.

DB

Guest Daddy Bear
Who are they ? :unsure:

Just found them.

HPC.com

HOUSEPRICECRASH.CO.UK

No wonder it's taken 5 years since this website set up for there to be a HPC !!!

You are relying on the likes of the dailymail when with a bit of Nouse you could propogate this crash yourselves

HOW ABOUT IT ??????

Where is the marketing....advertising .....media presence ??????

in 5 years what have you got to show for it??? a few brief appearences by financial planner .....??????

POOR SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!

GET A MAJOR MEDIA CAMPAIGN STARTED !!

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT???? If you spent the number of hours you have spent blogging on this website and had put your efforts and these hours into more effective areas you could have made a true difference ...START NOW !!!!!

DB

Guest Charlie The Tramp

This website was set up with a question.

Will there be a HPC ?

It was not intended to be a campaign for a HPC.

But sadly it has now lost its true purpose.

;)

Guest Bart of Darkness
No wonder it's taken 5 years since this website set up for there to be a HPC !!!

So you're saying that there is now a HPC? No need to campaign for one then.

You are relying on the likes of the dailymail when with a bit of Nouse you could propogate this crash yourselves

Have you been taking your medication today?

HOW ABOUT IT ??????

Naahhh.

The looming house price crash is an economic event, not a religion.

I see no advantage in evangelising to others about it.

It's going to happen. Be prepared. That's all you need to do.

If you agree, send this to everyone in your address book ;)