House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nomadd

And For Those Of You Who Like A Bit Of Gaming..

"New media and casual gaming will be fused under the Eidos Play brand, and the group will move its production services – which includes localisation and QA – from London to Montreal to take advantage of the lower cost environment.

The firm says it intends to cut annual operating costs by GBP 14 million by the end of June 2008 at a one off cost of GBP 7 million."

So, not like the lunatic house prices of London are having any effect, then. Strange thing is, my mates child - 21 years of age - is also moving to Canada, as she says she "can't afford" to live in the UK. Can't say I blame her. Or Eidos/SCi.

Nomadd

Guest Bart of Darkness

I thought it was going to be a new "Sims" add-on, "Eviction", in which you have to guide your over-extended SIM character through the trials of eviction, signing up for the local council's waiting list, life in a B&B, followed by being housed in a notorious sink estate.

Follow-up add-on, "Debtor Suicide" has been put in development limbo due to a slowdown in sales.

Guest Skint Academic
I thought it was going to be a new "Sims" add-on, "Eviction", in which you have to guide your over-extended SIM character through the trials of eviction, signing up for the local council's waiting list, life in a B&B, followed by being housed in a notorious sink estate.

Follow-up add-on, "Debtor Suicide" has been put in development limbo due to a slowdown in sales.

Latest news. Expansion pack rewritten as Postal 3.

Personally, I'm waiting for "Grand Theft CDO" on PS3. Failing that, I'm looking forward to helping those two disillusioned Polish plumbers get back home in "Super Zabik Brothers" (on the Wii).

SoE's novel take on the fantasy MMO should be worth a look as well. "Everdebt" is just like your average fantasy MMO, except you start with a huge negative balance and have to grind for 25 years before you can buy anything. It'll have stiff competition from the new WoW expansion, "Wrath of the Mervyn King", which is hoping to increase interest in the game later this year.

First person shooter fans won't be left out either, thanks to the re-appearance of Gordon Debtfreeman in the very long awaited "Half-Price". This new title will feature the same physics engine as Value's previous offering, thus allowing objects projected skywards to return to earth with surprising rapidity.

Still, the one thing we can rely on is those of us playing online this year will still have to put up Chinese-sounding players attempting to sell us gold at every turn. That's 100% correct, guaranteed.

Personally, I'm waiting for "Grand Theft CDO" on PS3. Failing that, I'm looking forward to helping those two disillusioned Polish plumbers get back home in "Super Zabik Brothers" (on the Wii).

SoE's novel take on the fantasy MMO should be worth a look as well. "Everdebt" is just like your average fantasy MMO, except you start with a huge negative balance and have to grind for 25 years before you can buy anything. It'll have stiff competition from the new WoW expansion, "Wrath of the Mervyn King", which is hoping to increase interest in the game later this year.

First person shooter fans won't be left out either, thanks to the re-appearance of Gordon Debtfreeman in the very long awaited "Half-Price". This new title will feature the same physics engine as Value's previous offering, thus allowing objects projected skywards to return to earth with surprising rapidity.

Still, the one thing we can rely on is those of us playing online this year will still have to put up Chinese-sounding players attempting to sell us gold at every turn. That's 100% correct, guaranteed.

:lol::lol: