House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bearORbullENIGMA

& The Most Blatant Propaganda Exercise Award Goes To....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7270324.stm

Arggh...the Rich elites have been foiled in their plan of giving up their wealth & privilege & going to die in a horrible war.

Does anybody really believe that this is anything other than state ran media/corporate owned propaganda exercise designed to stop people asking questions about the Class-system so as to protect elitist interests?

And before anybody tries to say I am an unpatriotic traitorous fool...just remember, Harry (or whatever his name is) is out their pretending to fight "insurgents" so people like me can have freedom of speech & criticize anybody, even those so kindly murder to ensure the strategic control of the vast (oil) resources in the the middle east fall into our hands & to ensure greater VETO POWER for us & America in the UN in our partnership to rule the world.

I have been watching the Ross Kemp in Afghanistan series of propaganda over the past few weeks. The show consists of showing footage of our troops rigours military training, highlighting weapons and military technology before Ross Kemp and his camera man follow our troops in raids on 'enemy compounds'.

The interesting thing about these 'compounds' is that despite all the shooting and explosives used by our troops as they storm these places combined with Ross kemps constant shouts of 'the enemy is just over there', when they finally secure the area it becomes apparent that there was no one there in the first place. This would explain the lack of returning enemy fire footage from the Ross Kemp program.

Prince harry won't be put in any serious danger, the most dangerous situation he will face is a Ross Kemp's interview.

I suppose though in fairness to prince Harry, he is actually going there. He could of got out of it if he wanted so at least he's making the effort.

Politicians? hmm, I would like to see all applicants to public sector jobs serve time in the military first to weed out the useless ones. That way returning soldiers would be entitled to these cushy public sector jobs rather than just being dumped out of the army with a low pension.

Guest X-QUORK

I'd say the only blatant thing is that this thread has f*ck all to do with UK house prices.

I'd say the only blatant thing is that this thread has f*ck all to do with UK house prices.

...yeah agreed ...some guy worried about his place in the class system.... <_<

You don't see what propaganda aimed at maintaining the Status Quo & the Class-system has to do with house prices?

Except from protecting the land still in the hands of the rich aristocratic elites; 69% of which is still owned by only 0.6% of us!

Do you not think this could the main factor keeping Land Prices at artificially astronomic levels, irrespective of where we are in the current phase of the boom or bust cycle?

...yeah agreed ...some guy worried about his place in the class system.... <_<

Yes, being part of the educated middle-classes sickens me, when I look around at - not only how self-serving they are - but how self deluding they are about it!

When I see footage of Harry covered in mud, red-rimmed eyes through lack of sleep and shaking like a leaf after a mortar attack or prolonged firefight ( 7.62 rounds zipping a foot above your head is a surprisingly efficient stressor) then I may actually believe he is on the frontline rather than being a privaledged REMF.

I wonder what house prices are like where he is? ;)

With the rest of the obedient servants & facilitators Elite power?

Mate, it's completely off topic.

Still, it is interesting to note that the illegitimate one is in a war zone, eh?

I suppose though in fairness to prince Harry, he is actually going there. He could of got out of it if he wanted so at least he's making the effort.

Well I'd be happier if he and his family picked up some weapons and went over to the houses of parliament and defended the right of their "subjects" to protest peacefully in the exclusion zone that now exists around "the mother of parliaments"

Since I am forced to pay tribute to my liege and her heirs, I would at least appreciate it if they defended the democracy they claim to be the lords and masters of rather than running round in front of the TV cameras firing bullets at some of the poorest people on the planet.

Now come on all you Daily Mail readers - please crucify me for my impudence...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7270324.stm

Arggh...the Rich elites have been foiled in their plan of giving up their wealth & privilege & going to die in a horrible war.

Does anybody really believe that this is anything other than state ran media/corporate owned propaganda exercise designed to stop people asking questions about the Class-system so as to protect elitist interests?

And before anybody tries to say I am an unpatriotic traitorous fool...just remember, Harry (or whatever his name is) is out their pretending to fight "insurgents" so people like me can have freedom of speech & criticize anybody, even those so kindly murder to ensure the strategic control of the vast (oil) resources in the the middle east fall into our hands & to ensure greater VETO POWER for us & America in the UN in our partnership to rule the world.

well y'know. he is fighting for your freedom of speech.

i watched the news too, and i also thought it was a bit propagandist, but at the same time would you like full on islamics dominating your life. i wouldnt.

id like to choose myself. this menace cant be allowed to fester. its being weeded out like a cancer.

wherever extreme islam lives - poverty and hell exist.

they give islam a bad name.

so they are being challenged, and the local people prefer it, but couldnt fight them.

hes playing a part. even if he was at the back and only a bullet magnet, but he is there, and he was at risk.

if this wasnt checked, it would be a short time before people were back to being stoned for whistling on a tuesday.

its more to do with ideology that land this un'

I have been watching the Ross Kemp in Afghanistan series of propaganda over the past few weeks. The show consists of showing footage of our troops rigours military training, highlighting weapons and military technology before Ross Kemp and his camera man follow our troops in raids on 'enemy compounds'.

The interesting thing about these 'compounds' is that despite all the shooting and explosives used by our troops as they storm these places combined with Ross kemps constant shouts of 'the enemy is just over there', when they finally secure the area it becomes apparent that there was no one there in the first place. This would explain the lack of returning enemy fire footage from the Ross Kemp program.

Prince harry won't be put in any serious danger, the most dangerous situation he will face is a Ross Kemp's interview.

I watched one or two of those 'Ross Kemp on Gangs' programs. Every time he got to meet some Polish football hooligans or some Nazi Low Riders he'd say 'Yeah buts it's not right is it lads?' and I'd be thinking 'get out of the way man...I want to see the cool gangs, not you you little pea-head goody two shoes'.

Who would go and fight for king and country tomorrow ? not many i guess but who would go and fight for king and country if it was the only work going !

it was no accident that people were out of work before WWII and the real fight is not going to be against a load of arabs living in caves but China and Russia and this is because they are standing up against mad dog Bush and the so called democracy being spead by the west.

1000 phone taps a day in the UK and a american internet spy base that is on British soil and people think we are free

Guest mattsta1964
I love the way the media have managed to frame it into a question of IS HE or ISN'T HE on the front line, doing his bit?

rather than;

SHOULD ANY OF US BE THERE AT ALL?

Absolutely spot on!

I posted a letter to the online Telegraph saying exactly what you have just described in your 2 posts. It's the first time they didn't put up my comments

Ask the average punter what we are doing in Afghanistan and they either wont have a clue or they'll think we are there to protect the democratic government there. (the faux democratic system installed by the US at the end of a gun barrel that is) and to fight 'terrorism'.............a totally overstated threat, blown out of all proportion to justify America's military intervention wherever it chooses.

The real reason..............as ever..............is to secure the southern provinces of Afghanistan for the oil and gas pipelines that are being plannned to carry fuel from the northern provinces, through Helmand province and onwards to the Persian Gulf. Yep! That old chesnut! Oil and gas. The whole exercise is just another way for American and British corporations to rape a poor country of its precious resources.

That's the real reason why Prince Harry is firing his machine-gun into the desert

That is the real reason why our soldiers are being killed and maimed

That is the real reason why thousands of innocent Afghani citizens are dying in the crossfire

Situation repeated in Iraq on a vastly more industrial scale.

If Prince harry was so bloody brave, he'd be back in the UK defending democracy and freedom HERE IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!

It makes my blood boil reading all this shite in the mainstream media

Come on now lets be fair on the poor lad.

At least he is doing his bit to keep down the price of Coke.

Those nasty Taliban really inflated the prices by destroying the poppy crops whilst they were still in power. Dam those crazy moralistic Muslims for wanting to get in the way of freemarket principles.