House Price Crash Forum

Breaking News, Breaking Welsh Btl Company

HOLA441
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
For the last time. There are NO flats empty in Cardiff.

Zeta Jones owns them all and is saving them to give to relatives on suitable occasions.

Can we please all try to keep our feet on the ground!

They are needed as new back drops for Torchwood and Doctor Who?

HOLA443
10,000 years of repeating InsideTrack lectures.

I would personally love to see the back of Inside Track. Is there any chance of them going away after the downturn? I suppose though, that they don't really own assets as such, they just sell seminars to muppets.

HOLA444
Okay, at the risk of opening up a can of worms with the opportunity for people to display their nasty side ....

What would be a fitting punishmentn for the Ashford two?

They 'own' 700 properties. I'll start with 'lock them in a room with 700 priced out youngsters'.

Nothing too harsh - just bankrupcy and destitution would be fine.

HOLA445
A+A bust...but I thought they were in it for the long term ;-)

does the administrator put these 250 properties on the market asap then to get some cash in or is there another strategy.

Nationalise them quick!

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
I thought somebody would make a Welsh / sheep jibe at some point.

Funny that it's somebody Welsh doing it!

Mint sauce! :P

If you think about there are millions of sheep in the World and, I believe, they are a as yet untapped market for mortgages. Just think how many billions of CDOs and SIVs you could bundle off-book by selling flats to sheep!

Edited by The Masked Tulip

HOLA449
Okay, at the risk of opening up a can of worms with the opportunity for people to display their nasty side ....

What would be a fitting punishmentn for the Ashford two?

They 'own' 700 properties. I'll start with 'lock them in a room with 700 priced out youngsters'.

Send them on a holiday to Zimbabwe to live with Van Whatsisface.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I would personally love to see the back of Inside Track. Is there any chance of them going away after the downturn? I suppose though, that they don't really own assets as such, they just sell seminars to muppets.

The name Inside Track will probably go away, but the cakky-haircutted, shitty-suit wearing spivs and chancers running it will just move on to equally bent and immoral ways of making a living.

Even if it is chomping on nobs down at the public bogs...

HOLA4412

I really hate the Wilsons and would love to see them get wiped out. The trouble is they aren't stupid and I am sure that they will contrive to come out of it with cash in their pockets - albeit not the vast sums that the media have suggested they have made.

Wasn't there a 'I hate the Wilsons' thread a while back?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
*sigh* it's so early after the credit crunch too. Oh well. Hope none of our hpcers rent from them.

Not me. I can't afford £500-850/month on rent.

That's the trouble you see.... all us single-people households.... you need 2 salaries, or one biggun, to afford that much.

Not enough high earners for everything the BTL people bought.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

branch_photo_38529_0001.jpg

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/action/ShowBran...3E4F?ag_u=38529

At A&A Property Group we strive to offer a service that is both professional and personal. We manage over 250 properties around the South Wales and take special pride in the quality of our housing stock – whether the property is an apartment or a luxury detached house, we ensure that the property is maintained to a high standard while still being able to offer value with our rates.

nuclear_blast.jpg

Poof

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Same up here - counted 11 "to let" signs in one street at the weekend, most were obviously empty - no curtains, furniture etc.

The demand does not exist (and never has), the yields don't either, and the dominoes are now falling.

And the fools that piled in are now funding the social housing of the future for the rest of their natural lives. Clowns!!!

Game, set and match to common sense...

Spot on!! :P:P