House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
subby

Carslberg Don't Do Property Investor Advertisements...

Sorry if this was posted before but you have GOT to read this....this is from a "company" in the north part of Northern Ireland.....have a laugh on us down in the Northern Ireland sub forum ;)

Great new property investment schemes now available.

You've seen it on TV - now experience the joys of Property Investment.

With Mulligan Property Investors all your dreams can come true.

In the North Coast's most popular investment Village - Causeway Glen a new way of life is coming. A great new development will be opened in 2009 - and it's surely the most popular residential concept Northern Ireland has ever seen.

The demand for these great Nest Egg investments has been extraordinary. With all units having been snapped up within minutes of having been up on sale - we aren't making this up.

But don't worry - you can still get in on the action.

To help the savvy beginning professional Property Investor get rich quick we Mulligan Property Investors are giving 1,000 lucky investors who thought they missed out on the bargain of a lifetime - the chance to share in the success of Causeway Glen.

Listen to this great deal:

For someone starting out in the making money business,

Pay only £500 per month + the cost of the £249,950 loan for a 1 bedroom town house and you will buy this great high quality life-style investment in 2009 when the development is complete for the same £250k.

Prices range from £249,950 for chic 1-bedroom town houses to £1,499,950 for a 6 bedroom Mansion with Double Garage.

You stand to benefit enormously from this limited offer - with house prices having risen and according to respected commentators in the media - to keep on increasing - you need to sign up with us today.

Imagine how great it will feel - knowing that for only £500 per month you can share in ever growing prosperity.

Hurry - this is a limited offer - and any Property Investor worth their salt is rubbing their hands with glee.

And if that isn't enough - all investors will recieve a free iPod shuffle and 10% off the cost of fitting upstairs curtains!

MPI have over 100 years experience in making people fabulously wealthy through property - with over 30 eager staff - give us a call and see if you are the type of person who knows a good deal when they see it.

Call us now on 028 68 564565

Edited by subby

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
it's the 10% off your upstairs curtain's that's the clincher for me personally :lol:

Errr, dat'll be cos the windees is 10% smarler upsterrs. So reely, we're givun you feck all.

That's a cracker.

And if that isn't enough - all investors will recieve a free iPod shuffle and 10% off the cost of fitting upstairs curtains!

The stench of desperation is almost palatable isnt it?

But don't worry - you can still get in on the action. [.] with house prices having risen and according to respected commentators in the media - to keep on increasing - you need to sign up with us today. [.]Hurry - this is a limited offer

Yeah we are really desperate, is it just me that thinks that anyone who says "Hurry - this is a limited offer" automatically makes me want to do the opposite? :P

MPI have over 100 years experience in making people fabulously wealthy through property - with over 30 eager staff

If they are making people "fabulously wealthy"..why are they advertising and not just doing it themselves quietly to make as much cash as possible? Oh I see...with 30 "eager" staff with over extended mortgages they have to do something!

Edited by JustAnotherProle

it's the 10% off your upstairs curtain's that's the clincher for me personally :lol:

Hmmm, no, I am not so sure. I think I would need to hold out for a 15% discount on the curtains. Otherwise I might feel like I was being ripped off somewhere..... :lol:

Woohoo!

At least now I know where to invest my share of that £30,000,000 the nice guy from Nigeria is sending me tomorrow.

I've just got to nip out to the Western Union office to send him some money now, then I'll phone them!

For someone starting out in the making money business,

Pay only £500 per month + the cost of the £249,950 loan for a 1 bedroom town house and you will buy this great high quality life-style investment in 2009 when the development is complete for the same £250k.

Anyone care to translate this rubbish? :lol:

It looks like you pay monthly for the chance to buy the house (or townhouse) when it is built + pay the mortgage on the place while it isn't built yet.

Like Ricky Gervais "Are you 'aving a laff" - "He's 'aving a laff"

Anyone care to translate this rubbish? :lol:

They charge you £500 finders fee which you pay directly to them for there service, which means you can then buy a £249,950 1 bedroom townhouse off of them. I would rather pay someone to shoot me in the head....

Edited by moosetea