House Price Crash Forum

House Price Increases And Global Warming

HOLA441
Clearly you know about as much about epidemiology as beefheart does about geology / biochemistry :lol:

you are like some zionist bed-wetter.

and while you bring up biochemistry (which ill eat you alive on)...

I think you should take a large dose of largactil followed by 5g of niacin.

this should calm down the effects of the adrenochrome rushing through your

malfunctioning brain.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

I find it interesting and amusing that all the rage (and endless thread starting) seems to be on the side of the 'GW conspiracist' camp. I guess I must have missed all the threads being started by the obsessive GW cultists, spreading their evil message ;)

HOLA443
I find it interesting and amusing that all the rage (and endless thread starting) seems to be on the side of the 'GW conspiracist' camp. I guess I must have missed all the threads being started by the obsessive GW cultists, spreading their evil message ;)

after being insulted without EVER being presented with evidence...you may get a tad peeved.

HOLA444

malfunctioning brain.

Thanks, you have provided a perfect illustration of the point I was making about rage above :P

HOLA445
450mm loft insulation, cavity insulation, condensing boiler, CFl's, solar water heating, pipe insulation, high efficiency applliances. Fruit trees and veg beds, water harvesting, composting and recycling

transport - 50% bus, 30% car, 10% bike, 10% train

BTW - if the earth is cooling am I not in a better position anyway given that demand for fuel will go up?

Cool. Your certainly in a small minority it would seem, anyone else??

HOLA446
HOLA447

malfunctioning brain.

Zionist???? - do I detect some prejudices there???

You seem to know allot about pyschiatric drugs - perhaps some experience there eh ;)

HOLA448
Perhaps a minority on this site ;)

I know more enlightened folk like Huw, Steve, Bear, Anorth etc will have gone down this route. I suspect they have more sense than me and just couldnt be bothered to list their actions

global warming or not. it is a preferential route to follow.

To be less or better still non-dependant on the pipes and wires of the national grid for your power is the way to be.

It would be great to be alble to generate enough energy from home solar and wind power to heat my house and conduct pointless arguments on tinterweb with sex starved anoracks.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Clearly you know about as much about epidemiology as beefheart does about geology / biochemistry :lol:

Sorry, I missed your explanation for why the number of diseases and ailments traditionally linked with smoking have rocketed in the last 30 years when the number of smokers has halved.

Doesn't your cult have an answer to that one? Too bad. :wacko:

Just keep watching the BBC Six O'clock Newsround! :lol:

HOLA4412
Zionist???? - do I detect some prejudices there???

You seem to know allot about pyschiatric drugs - perhaps some experience there eh ;)

niacin is a vitamin (b3)

5g would be a pharmacological dose.

we could talk about diuretics or cardiac drugs if you like but i thought psychiatric drugs would benfit you most.

HOLA4413
global warming or not. it is a preferential route to follow.

To be less or better still non-dependant on the pipes and wires of the national grid for your power is the way to be.

It would be great to be alble to generate enough energy from home solar and wind power to heat my house and conduct pointless arguments on tinterweb with sex starved anoracks.

Sure - and I bet your getting plenty, BIG TIME all the time :lol:

HOLA4414
Sorry, I missed your explanation for why the number of diseases and ailments traditionally linked with smoking have rocketed in the last 30 years when the number of smokers has halved.

processed foods

less vitamins

and increase of sugars (carbohydrates).

contraceptive pill

bovine growth hormones

binge drinking

all have a cumalative effect on health especially in combination with smoking.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

The lag time between exposure and onset of symptoms. Which is a basic tenent of medical / epidemiological study.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Cool. Your certainly in a small minority it would seem, anyone else??

I have shares in Triodos Renewables, both because I believe it's the right thing to do and because I think it makes financial sense. I personally think it's better to buy into renewable energy through company shares rather than through a wind turbine on the roof: no maintenance headaches etc. and you just take the certificates with you when you move house. (edit: having said that, I would cover my south facing roof in solar if I could afford it).

My concern is peak oil rather than climate change, not because I don't believe that climate change is a problem but because I believe that human nature is an even bigger one, in other words the Chinese and others are going to keep burning FFs no matter what we do, so it makes sense to prepare for the consequences whether that be climate change or simple depletion.

Most of the changes I've made (building a greenhouse, cultivating the garden, getting some off-grid electricity capacity, installing wood burners, upgrading insulation, stopping using the central heating, moving to a non-car dependent lifestyle) have been driven through pragmatism rather than idealism. Basically, I think hard times are coming and I want to be as ready as I can be.

Edited by huw

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
processed foods

less vitamins

contraceptive pill

bovine growth hormones

binge drinking

No one disputes that other factors will contribute towards lung cancer, heart disease, emphysema, cancers of the stomach, bladder, colon, mouth, etc etc etc.

However we all exposed to diesel smoke but 90% of lung cancers occur in smokers and ex smokers. The correlation between exposure (time and quantity of tobacco) is extremely clear.

My grandfather died of lung cancer - it must have been the contraceptives pills he was taking - the 40 capstans a day had nothing to do with it :blink:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
The lag time between exposure and onset of symptoms. Which is a basic tenent of medical / epidemiological study.

It seems you lack an understanding of this so-called basic tenent of medical/epidemiological study.

Using your strange analysis, the number of smokers would have to have risen 30-40 years ago which would then cause the number of smoking-related diseases rocketing over the last 10 years. In fact, the number of smokers has halved over the last 30 years.

Given that that is the case, the number of smoking-related diseases should not have risen given the "exposure" and "onset of symptoms" you erroneously apply - it would have plateaued or begun falling.

You're not very good at this, are you? :lol:

processed foods

less vitamins

contraceptive pill

bovine growth hormones

binge drinking

Their effects must be much greater than smoking if more people are falling prey to these "smoking-related" illnesses now than at any time in our history given that the number of smokers has halved in the last 30 years.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425